Wanted: Female Voice Talent for Computer Game projects

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Jason
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy shootings of attractive young women. Enjoy battles and massacres in equal measure.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to share this fantasy with like-minded people.
Referral: Been an active member of this community since the beginning.

Wanted: Female Voice Talent for Computer Game projects

Post by Jason »

Hello all. Many of you will already be familiar with my ongoing computer game projects, Bizarre Battles (turn-based strategy game) and Shoot the Girls (pop-up shooter game). Sample game play for both games can be found at my YouTube channel here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTIdCN ... znAFXK2PAg

Although the foregoing games already contain many thousands of sound files, I think it would be fun to add some more specialized sounds from within this community, from actresses who understand the fetish and can provide appropriate vocals. In particular, sounds will be short snippets responsive to particular game events (such as "My breast!" or "Surrender you bitch"), or more-general background sounds to fill in before the shooting action starts ("Why yes, I'd love another mamosa!").

Sounds will have a variety of inflections, so that I can pick and choose the variation(s) I like best. See this short YouTube for an example of what I mean.

I will provide a full script of needed effects in due course but you get the idea. I am looking for "typical" female voices in the 18-30 age range, neither too young and cutesy (anime girls need not apply), nor older and rougher (gym teachers need not apply either).

If you are interested, please record and send to me an audition sample containing the following effects (you can repeat several of the same effect per the linked sample if you like):
"My breast!"
"My uterus!"
"Surrender you bitch"
"She is such a bitch."
"Why yes, I'd love another mamosa."

Any common audio or video file type is fine.

Please also send payment requirements, if any, keeping in mind that these are niche games with very modest sales. Payment would be made via BitCoin. Your samples will not be used for any purpose outside testing unless and until we reach an agreement on price.

I can be reached at bizarrebattles@hotmail.com.

You can also check out my website here:
https://subscribestar.adult/jasoncomputergames

Jason
strangledforestgirl
What is your main fetish?: Insert
Why do you want to join this forum?: The
Referral: Foot

Re: Wanted: Female Voice Talent for Computer Game projects

Post by strangledforestgirl »

This sounds fun! I will send you some recordings. :)
Jason
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy shootings of attractive young women. Enjoy battles and massacres in equal measure.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to share this fantasy with like-minded people.
Referral: Been an active member of this community since the beginning.

Re: Wanted: Female Voice Talent for Computer Game projects

Post by Jason »

strangledforestgirl wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:21 am This sounds fun! I will send you some recordings. :)
Great! Thank you!!