What About a Rating System for Producers?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Re: What About a Rating System for Producers?

Post by Geno »

astrokill wrote:Overall, I came out of this experience not wanting to buy from the producer again. Rating: 5 out of 10 stars
Take astrokill. He just got through making a negative, single, review of a given producer. It was a bad video in his eyes. Now if you ask astokill to rate the producer overall performance, Astrokill is going to give him a 3/10 or 5/10. He even went as far as suggesting he would never buy another video from that producer :shake:

It's the same way with Actess Suzi Leigh. Her worst movie ever was WAVE's "The Clone Army"....Her 2nd worst movie was " Female Mercenaries Part 2". It would wrong from me to say she is a bad actress in general because of those movies. However I can give a low rating to a given video she was in. It would be unfair to rate Suzi Leigh low in every video she ever made when I have not seen every video. The same thing applies to Producer to be fair.

If you start a rating system against producers on such limited shoddy reviews, then your entire review board, will have a very low credibilty level and now one will use it for reference. Just like G-man who rubber stamps out 9 and 10's on his board, more of his reviews are valueless when it come to spendin our hard earned money. I can not trust those reviews for what I'm am looking for, and there is no on here to counter his reviews either.

The DeadSkirts Movie Review board has multiple reviews of the same title and members know who has certain taste, and who are going to be objective. We will not put that super review list up until we get with a new company. But we have all those reviews saftely locked away. written by our DS members!

Geno
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Geno,

I wish you all the best with your Movie Review Site, but we're trying something different here! Not every review site has to be the same, and the more review sites that are in existence, the more information customers have in order to make informed decisions. I am not interested in making the FF board a clone of DS, nor am I interested in creating a movie review site the same as the New DS movie review site. Different strokes for different folks, my friend. I thank you for your input on this issue, but I lose interest when you start suggesting that your MB/Review site is better than FF's. That's not for us to determine... it's for the message board members to decide!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

I never used the word better nor did I used the word clone. That's your own imagination taking over Bluestone. The only thing I pointed out was it is different. You have copy a lot from DeadSkirts as it is. Right down to the format and our emoticons. No biggie, Ithink we are still friends, but I never told you do that. You must have gotten that idea because of our success.

When ever I point out a comparision between DeadSkirts and Femme Fatalities it's only to show they are different. If you think one is better than the other, or that FF is somekind of clone, that is on you Mr. Bluestone , and only you will be making those far fetched analogies.

Whether or not you loose interest does not factor in one bit. It does not change the fact there is only a few right ways to make a good review board. If don't believe me, then go ahead and take that one negative review by Astrokill and post an overall low rating for the producer (UKSG). the same thing with someone who sees a couple of Suzi videos they did not like it. Then give her an overall thumbs-down as an actress. :disapprove: Once again you will have an inaccurate rating on one of your major actresses based on a few limited negative reviews. Over all reviews for producers is not right nor fair. It would not be fair to do that to you actresses either, if you get around to rating there overall performance based on a few less than par videos.

Geno
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Geno, my friend, if my imagination ran away with me, I'm sorry. As long as we agree that DS and FF are different, then we are on the same page. They are both message boards that serve our community. The comparison ends there. We each appear to be agreeable to letting the other do their own thing, and to maintain our different but co-friendly status.

As for the "Candid Review" forum, it is hosted by FF, and has been set up by FF as a customer review site. Beyond that, G-Man and I have agreed to a hands off policy. G-Man will not be posting his reviews there and, being a producer, I am prohibited from posting reviews there.

I do not control what is posted there. In fact, I was surprised to see that Astrokill reviewed one of my videos today. I had wanted to concentrate on the lesser known producers. Do you think Astrokill is trying to tell me something? Anyway, since Astro's contributed so much to this forum in its infancy, I'm certainly not going to tell him what to review.

As long as the forum remains an open place for candid and honest reviews, I shall continue my 'Hands Off' policy, Geno.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com