New Here

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

New Here

Post by Nyghtfall »

To those of you who know me, hello...

To those of you who don't, I'll just take a moment to introduce myself.

I'm 37, married, child-free by choice, and a full-time customer service rep for a retail credit card company. When I'm not taking calls from cardholders, I'm at home surfing the web or watching TV.

I first logged on to the net in '95, found a group of like-minded people who shared a common interest in fantasy death in '97, and have been an active member of the fantasy death fetish community ever since.

My particular fetish is fantasy asphyxia, followed by career women in peril, heels and hose. Combine all of those to produce a well-filmed fantasy asphyx scene, and I'm in heaven. That being said, I only buy clips featuring fantasy asphyx themes.

I decided to join this board after agreeing to take part in Bluestone's new Candid Video and Movie Reviews project. I haven't written clip reviews in a year, so it should be interesting. I'll be cross-posting the reviews I write both on this board, and on DeadSkirts, another message board I frequent.

Thank you.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
astrokill

Re: New Here

Post by astrokill »

Welcome Nyghtfall! :D Glad to have you here.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Nyghtfall,

Thanks for joining the Femme Fatalities board and agreeing to post some reviews on our brand new "Candid Review" forum. I hope you enjoy our little community board. Feel free to contribute to this main "On Topic" board too at your leisure. Speaking of which, Yes, you can put your feet up on the furniture, and get crumbs between the couch cushions. The Bluestone ladies, dressed in upstairs maid outfits, will be happy to clean up after us, including dragging out and disposing of the occasional strangled buxom blonde.

Cheers!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Hey Nyghtfall,
Welcome, have fun!

It's much more laid back here!
Enjoy

NP
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Nyghtfall,

Welcome to the FF board. I look forward to your reviews and invite you to browse and discover the many interesting topics we discuss concerning our fetish
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

Nightposter--- I would just advise you to keep you guard up for some of the fiesty characters on this site. Keep and extra eye on a couple of member who have recently being handed moderatorships. Kevin67 and Nighposter in particular. If it was left up to them then would ban a several people on this site and I would be the first. I am very hated man by them. They used to have me on their ENEMY LIST which prevents them from seeing anything I have to say. Now as moderators, they claim they can accept the challenge of being professional, so according to their sworn duties, then can not put me on there enemy list and have to see what I am doing when I come to this board.

Nightposter--- I have been wanting to say this to you for a while. As we prepare for our new DeadSkirts board, you can not continue to trash me and tell me how much you hate me, DeadSkirts, and expect me to take any of your advice. You have very little clout with me man. I am only taking advice from valid DeadSkirts members. Why would I take any advice from you when you are already saying you won't join the new site. That is your right to join, but no one will force or beg you too. :disapprove:

Kevin67--- I feel so sorry for you. You never had the guts to join DeadSkirts, yet your opinions of the DS site are so strong. That is amazing. You where the one to protest anyone posting negative reviews of other producers. Well, I am so sorry to report that Bluestone is going to allow both positive and negative reviews to be posted against your objections. Save your breath man, you don't even have a valid DS card in you back pocket.

I want to say something to you all. Running message is a dictatorship. You are darn right it is. It only we allow you do whatever it allowed on a given site. That makes or breaks a site right there. There is no law that says we can run one way or another or anyway in between.

Geno
dpaul47

Post by dpaul47 »

well that sucked the air right out of the room
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

An perfect example of how to win friends and influence people :lol:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Post by Geno »

That's what I been trying to tell Nightposter. He claims unless I leave the community he won't join the new DeadSkirts. that like me saying "Suzi Leigh is a terrible actress that can't act worth a dime, and I will never buy another one of her videos again Bluestone. Just plain crappy. Right?

Yet when is her next video comming out, Bluestone?
What costume is she going to be wearing?
What is the plot outline of her next story?
I have some advice for Suzi. Can you pass it alone to her Bluestone?

Now you know how I feel when I am approached by the creditless Nightposter.

Geno :yes:
Nightposter

Post by Nightposter »

I NEVER said you have to leave the community, I just said you need to refrain from moderating posts you have made an opinion on, when someone doesn't agree with you.
Now that I have made a posting on this subject, I will not moderate it.
And even if you paid me - I will NOT join your new super board - I DO NOT wish to be there!
BTW -
proof read your posts before hitting send! :shake:
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Geno wrote:--- I want to say something to you all. Running message is a dictatorship. You are darn right it is. It only we allow you do whatever it allowed on a given site. That makes or breaks a site right there. There is no law that says we can run one way or another or anyway in between.

Geno
Fortunately for you, it's a benevolent dictatorship.

The rest of the paragraph doesn't make much sense, so I don't know whether to agree with you or not. I do hope you don't wear yourself out with all that running "one way or another or anyWAY inbetween".
Last edited by Max5s on Thu May 28, 2009 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Geno,

Welcome back. I am sorry to say that I never had an enemy list to begin with , and I have little to offer DS except the stories I plan to write in the future. I mainly suggest stories for customs to Blue and moderate the FF board with Night Poster. My last custom was Designing Women starring Suzi and Velvet and I think Suzi did a very credible job of acting in an actual scenario. You should check it out to see how far she has come.

You are right that being a moderator does make a difference in how you handle people.
I plan to use my time as moderator showing respect to all members, even if I don't agree with them. As long as you follow the same concept and keep it civil I will have no problem with you.

You shouldn't feel sorry for me about DS, I still read you board quite often. Stay well.

Sincerely Kevin 67
Geno

Post by Geno »

An unexpected response from you. I thought for sure you were going to delete my post. Maybe it's only Nightposter who has me on his electronic enemy list and can not see what I am posting. As a regular member he had

You find out that you do need to treat people differently when you have moderator powers....if even more so when you are the next higher level like Bluestone and I who are owner/moderators. Only if you can set in our shoes can you answer the question, why doesn't Bluestone just ban this person or that person. Your since of fairnes won't let you do it. You own the board, and you have to show everyone you too can roll with the punches like the regular members. That what you meant when you said you can accept the challenge to be a moderator...and a good one.

Sincerely Geno
Nightposter

Post by Nightposter »

Deleting your posts would only set you off more, I just ignore you.

I am, and have been an owner / moderator since I first started a group at OneList (then eGroups, then yahell) way back in 1998.

BTW- if you wish to continue, I suggest we take this to a new topic and quit hijacking
this topic. (you as an owner/moderator should have known better, as you move postings all the time)
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
Damon

Post by Damon »

Geno wrote: I want to say something to you all. Running message is a dictatorship. You are darn right it is. It only we allow you do whatever it allowed on a given site. That makes or breaks a site right there. There is no law that says we can run one way or another or anyway in between.
A shame to see Geno still pontificating on this board. Your other comments have been answered and, for the most part, rightfully dismissed, but I just wanted to answer the point quoted.

A message board is not a dictatorship. A board, and it's admins, are nothing without the people who use the board. People have a choice, and if you run a board as a dictatorship then people will just find somewhere else to go. A message board should be run as a 'partnership' where people who use the board can contribute to it's use and suggest ways of improvement, giving opinions. If you see a message board as being run as a dictatorship, then I feel we have the crux of why so many people have an issue with you and the way you run DS.

I run an off-topic message board far more successful than you could ever hope to achieve Geno (might sound like bragging, but it's a plain fact (obviously I can't narrow it down any more than that). It's successful because I treat the people who use it exactly the way I'd like to be treated myself, and don't try to dictate to them. It works.