Welcome Dalila di Capri

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tony T

Re: Welcome Dalila di Capri

Post by Tony T »

Glad your back.
Loved most of your clips and you seemed to know how to thrill us. :yes:
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Welcome back from me as well, Dalila! You did a great custom for me a number of years ago, and I still love it... Hopefully, we can perhaps coordinate on another one one of these days. In the meantime, I look forward to seeing your new stuff and having you contribute!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Night Owl

Post by Night Owl »

Me too, looking forward to such a beautiful woman acting more fantisies for us.
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Hello everyone...

I have posted a full video for the community to enjoy for free.

It includes a full death scene from me.

It is called Dido's Lament, and is taken from the Opera Dido and Aeneas by English Compser Henry Purcell

(So you will not need subtitles or to speak Italian)

This is an Opera scene and it is my voice on the recording you hear. The brunette portraying my lady in waiting is a theater actress that I know from my straight acting and singing activities.

I produced this film in summer of 2007, less than a year after my near death health scare.

I think I look pretty nice in this considering that I did almost die back in August of 2006. I am perfectly healthy now so those of you who worry should not.

It is a very dramatic self stabbing scene, and I do believe that those of you who are used to buckets of blood from my films will be surprised to see a little less this time.

I designed the costumes, directed the scene, assembled the set...typical of what I also do for my other films.

Here is the link to my site.

http://cnbhorror.net/dalilasgrotto/whatsnew.htm

Just click on the photo.

I also must say that I am aware of file sharing insofar as my other films.

Though I would normally ask you please NOT to do that, especially those that are still posted at CnB, I give you permission to spam this one to your heart's content.

I hope this will allow you to enjoy the opera a bit more than you do now. It can be a very exciting form.

Baci a tutti

Dalila
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Dalila,

I just observed you free video sample and it left me breathless. The music, costume and facial expressions proves you are a fine actress and a class act. You have a beautiful voice.

Sincerely Kevin 67
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Thank you Kevin,

I am hoping to create a new type of erotic death climate.

One of the things that has really bothered me is the whole notion that our genre is somehow illicit. We are to keep the obvious connection between sex and violence a dirty little secret.

Dido and Aeneas is an ancient tale.

Even the operatic version of it is 315 years old!

As a director I want to be able to create a new type of erotic death scene: One that will claim artistic and aesthetic merit as it delivers the sensuality we want to see from the death scene itself.

It is very difficult for a detractor of our genre to claim that my little Dido video is a "snuff film".

Is is Art with a capital A, and yet the very tempo of the music in question demands that Dido's death is slow and erotic. she is supposed to be the grand queen in the thoes of a beautiful death.

Thank you also for your compliment of my singing.

Baci :wink:
speak376

Post by speak376 »

WELCOME DELILA I HAVE SEEN SOME OF YOUR WORK BEFORE THERE REALLY GREAT.