The Ladies Of Femme Fatalities

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

The Ladies Of Femme Fatalities

Post by Big O »

I think we are fortunate to have ANY women on these forums, who are willing to open up and share their intimate fantasies…Not an easy thing to do, so bravo! We are also lucky to have such a diversity of sexy ladies here to share their pics and vids with us! For instance…

Dalila: Blonde, sexy, sultry, sensuous, buxom and right out of a 1940’s noir movie! She really knows how to sell herself and play a scene!
Scenes I would like to see her re-create: The shooting in “I, The Jury” and Nancy Kovack’s shooting in “The Silencers”

Kelli: A fiery, attractive red head , with a figure that seems at home in jeans, a nice dress or the skins of an Amazon! God, I love red heads…Temper and all!
Scenes I would like to see her re-create: Joanna Cassidy’s shooting in “Blade Runner” and Senta Berger’s strangling in “The Ambushers”

Paola: A dark haired, hot blooded, Italian beauty! Mama mia! She looks like she can play both the assassin or the helpless victim!
Scenes I would like to see her re-create: Raffaella Carra’s shooting in “Von Ryan’s Express” and Sophia Loren’s silencer shooting in “Operation Crossbow”

Sandy Meyers: An athletic and stylish beauty who can look soft or hard! She likes to play dress up, play with weapons and play dead…A fetish hat trick!
Scenes I would like to see her re-create: Ingrid Pitt’s shooting in “Wild Geese II” and “La Femme Nikita – Threshold Of Pain”

I am sure there are many more sexy ladies out there and I am basing these on the pics and vids I have seen…Thank you all for being here for us! And Dottie, I am waiting to see some pix of you, you British minx! Just some of my ramblings…

O :twisted: