PAOLA'S MANY DEATHS

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

PAOLA'S MANY DEATHS

Post by paola »

Dear friends, old and new, I am very happy to be here again.

Time has passed but my passion for our wonderful games has not diminished.

I hope that we will spend some fun time together.

I post here a very recent frame. So you will see as I am in this 2020.

A kiss to everyone. :love: :X
Attachments
what a lady small.jpg
what a lady small.jpg (349.81 KiB) Viewed 7002 times
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Re: PAOLA'S MANY DEATHS

Post by uncle_buck »

Good to see that you are up and stalking about the boards, Paola!
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones

Post by paola »

I'm still in full activity, my "zio" Buck :X
resumes1

Post by resumes1 »

Wonderful to see your special beauty again!!! You are one of a kind. More please!
nekosan1
What is your main fetish?: erotic death
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a former member
Referral: It was so long ago I have forgotten

Post by nekosan1 »

The greatness has returned to Femme Fatalities . The deadliest , and sexiest woman ever to grace this site . Paola .
Your new profile picture shows you are still living life your way . A pistol in one hand and a cigarette in the other .

Nekosan
paola

Post by paola »

resumes1 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:45 am Wonderful to see your special beauty again!!! You are one of a kind. More please!

What a lovely words. Thanx, Resumes!
paola

Post by paola »

nekosan1 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:34 pm The greatness has returned to Femme Fatalities . The deadliest , and sexiest woman ever to grace this site . Paola .
Your new profile picture shows you are still living life your way . A pistol in one hand and a cigarette in the other .

My kindest Neky: yeah, in my way forever! :twisted:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

HI there Paola, lovely to see you back! :clap: :love: It's been literally yonks since you'v ebeen on here!

Say, when you get the chance please head over to FetNoir and poke your head round the door if you can, there are a bunch of folks on there who would be literally dying to say 'hi' to you...
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

PAOLA,

You have been greatly missed! Feel free to post away on FF. You've got lots of fans here, but I'm sure the newcomers would appreciate seeing more of you too... if you know what I mean! :oops:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
paola

Post by paola »

resumes1 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:45 am Wonderful to see your special beauty again!!! You are one of a kind. More please!

Of course! It is just the beginning... :twisted:
paola

Post by paola »

xj900uk wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:47 pm HI there Paola, lovely to see you back! :clap: :love: It's been literally yonks since you'v ebeen on here!

Say, when you get the chance please head over to FetNoir and poke your head round the door if you can, there are a bunch of folks on there who would be literally dying to say 'hi' to you...
With pleasure. I'll be there soon! :love:
paola

Post by paola »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:04 pm PAOLA,

You have been greatly missed! Feel free to post away on FF. You've got lots of fans here, but I'm sure the newcomers would appreciate seeing more of you too... if you know what I mean! :oops:

Old friends and newcomers are all in my...body.

Ciao, Blue!
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Hi Paola, very good style !... :yes:

Hot and creative as i like :love: :D
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Grace X
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatale fantasies
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.
Location: Wherever magnificent killers and killees gather for deathplay.

Post by Grace X »

Paola darling! It's so wonderful to see you! :love:
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Ohh those images of Paola ..

Helped me write several sexy stories, for the lovely lady.
Tooling around, maybe doing shorter Halloween story this year ..

If it happens YES Paola will be part of it!!