Amateur Snuff

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

shootingmad

Amateur Snuff

Post by shootingmad »

This is my friend. She is one of my best friends in fact, and as you can tell she is very well aware of my fetish.

I should state, however, that she is totally ok with me posting her pictures. I have decided, though, not to give away her real name.

There are chances I can get her to perform a couple of videos for you guys.
Since she and I want to make a trip next year and are trying to gather funds to fit our budget, we thought we might give it a try to "amateur snuff". That is, I`ll upload some videos of her getting snuffed (nothing too pro, just amateur playing) at a very low price (3 dollars perhaps?). We could even do customs and I could experience a little with After Effects program to add blood effects. Time will tell.

For the time being, I`ll just leave you this few pictures and soon I`ll be uploading a free video of her, performing a shooting death.

Let me know what you guys think,

Manips are welcomed! She`d love to see what you can do with her pictures.

introducing:

Dolores Clairbone (+18y).

JohnM

Re: Amateur Snuff

Post by JohnM »

Absolutely, she is a babe!!!

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
carthus

Post by carthus »

OMG What a friend to have...... I do hope you know that you are a very lucky guy.

Shoot away.... I mean video away LOL.... I look forward to seeing vids of her....

Even more picture of her, that would be great to. What a looker she is
mresoteric

Post by mresoteric »

Looks good! :approve:
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

She's quite a doll. I might be able to give you an easy custom. Will you be shooting indoors, outdoors or both? Is a basic two character plot good for you ( I am assuming a steady video camera)? I am assumming death by asphyxiation, with a simple plot and short running time.

Sincerely Kevin 67
hardthrasher

Post by hardthrasher »

Awesome! Can't wait to see more. Thanks to you and to her!
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

Thank you all for your responses.

Dolores is quite an attention junkie =P (well most women are, but dont tell her)

I have pretty much lured her to create a user account so we might have her join our board (and others for that matter).

Here in Argentina at this time of the year we are pretty much up to our heads with exams (both her and I attend to university) so we decided we can give it a try to video filming by winter holidays. That is 15-20 days from now. We will have a lot more of spare time to spend on filming. As we are both new to this and have no experience we might need some time to feel satisfied with our own amateur basic work.

On a different note, I might be able to convince another friend of mine to help us out with the filmings, and maybe if she feels confident enough to show on camera, play some scenes too. I`ll get her permission to upload her pictures soon to introduce her to you too.

Hi,

She's quite a doll. I might be able to give you an easy custom. Will you be shooting indoors, outdoors or both? Is a basic two character plot good for you ( I am assuming a steady video camera)? I am assumming death by asphyxiation, with a simple plot and short running time.

Sincerely Kevin 67
Kevin,

as we are trying to have very very low cost productions we are currently evaluating indoors locations. That is her house, or a friends house. That`ll reduce outdoor sounds and help me make it easier to edit the videos afterwards.
We dont have a professional camera, just the videocam you would normally use to take pictures with your family. I want to make as clear as possible that this is very amateur. But we`ll try our best and figure out how to make it as steady as possible. I hate shaky cams as much as you do.

Originally we were going to film shooting and or stabbings. Never actually thought of the asphyx theme, but I talked to Dolores and she finds it interesting to play. So we`ll try it out and see how it looks like on camera. And maybe show it to the community so you can decide later what changes to make, etc. :approve:

Feel free, any of you guys, to ask anything. I`ll try to respond as soon as I can.

Take care,

SM
hardthrasher

Post by hardthrasher »

Hey, I've found that playing dead is a good study break! :clap: Who needs to do well on exams, anyway? Good luck to you!
Rue Morgue

Post by Rue Morgue »

Your friend is a hottie, ShootingMad. I am hoping to see some clips of her in action.

Getting a little stage blood is much easier than trying to apply blood with After Effects, or any of the editing programs.

If you don't have it readily available (generally, stores in the US that carry stuff for Halloween will have various types of stage blood).

If not, you can easily make it with Karo syrup, a little chocolate syrup, red food coloring and a little cornstarch to make it just a little less transparent.

Good luck with your production efforts.

Hank
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment