Autographed Actress Photos!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Autographed Actress Photos!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Gang,

On the Bluestone Fan Mail thread, Jessica suggested that she could make autographed photos of her available if there was interest. Suzi photos have been available for some time at the Silk 'N Blood store, but are not selling. I am assuming that, since this is a closet genre, that most members of this community have no use for photos of the Bluestone actresses. In addition, since they have to be mailed, many customers who prefer the anonymity of video downloads would not be interested, and they far outweigh the DVD customers. Is that right? What are everyone's thoughts on this topic. I know that I prize my personally autographed Petra photo, and I was going to have her sign a bunch when she comes over the pond again, but not if there's no real interest out there. If photos were made available, what would be a reasonable cost for them? Let me know by posting to this thread or emailing me at ddgbluestone@hotmail.com.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Re: Autographed Actress Photos!

Post by kevin67 »

Hi

I woul;d love to have some autographed pictures of the girls especially Petra , Suzi and Kerrie.
Tkiller

Re: Autographed Actress Photos!

Post by Tkiller »

Like you said Blue... most of us have not come out of the closet... so how do we explain an autographed picture of an actress... if someone asks where we know this actress from? I'd like to have photos of all the lovely women, but must stick with the download variety for now. Those are kinda hard to have personal autographs with.