Roll Call!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Roll Call!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Gang,

Well, we're well over 1,500 registered board members now and still growing. As is the case, however, only a small percentage of members post. There may be several reasons for this, including:

1. They simply have nothing to say;

2. They don't feel comfortable posting, even though they can hide behind their usernames and need not share any personal information about themselves; or,

3. They are afraid of some of the more vocal members around here, such as a certain breast-beating flame warrior.

There may be other reasons. Who knows! ...but, we would like to hear from any and all members, even if it's a simple one line post, such as, "I'm Blue. I enjoy reading the posts, but I really have nothing to say that hasn't already been said on this forum".

So, please take a moment to check in on this thread and be welcomed by the other members here.

For the more vocal members, if you haven't already started a thread, or even if you have, feel free to start a thread about anything even remotely related to babes and female death scenes, even if you're just sharing news about a movie, site, convention, etc. that you think others may be interested in. I'm always concerned that people are thinking that every post has to be about 'Silk Videos'. That is definitely NOT the case at all. I just make more posts than others. I hope that changes in the future, and that the members start to make more posts than the admin's and moderators. Once again, and I'll repeat it until it has taken hold in everyone's consciousness... THIS IS YOUR BOARD, NOT MINE!!! ...I just set it up for you and am here to police things, in case they get out of hand. So, have fun, feel free to share, and play nice :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Re: Roll Call!!!

Post by elsullo »

Howdy! I am "elsullo" and stop by weekly to inspect clothing labels. I'm not a real hangman but I'd love to play one on TV! I'm really OLD and have seen everything before, so I leave most of the commenting to the younger whippersnappers. Also I am very boring most of the time! I am grateful that this site is here, and I do comment when the spirit (alcohol) moves me.

Oh, ya. Let me remind folks that when some king-bug-of-the-dung-heap annoys you here just go to your "User Control Panel" and block their posts permanently. It makes the board SOOOO much more friendly!............................elsullo :clap:
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Well, I'm an old guy too, which is why I'm so partial to the noir movie shootings... No blood (which I really like) but the acting was always so strong. You could feel the bullets in the tender body... I put in my two cents every now and then. Hopefully it isn't too annoying. My pet peeve is the way some people, who are part of this small community, rip off the producers by sharing links. I look at this as a collection plate at church. The plate goes around, and we all have to put in our contribution to keep the business going... I can't tell you how many of the producers have mentioned the steadily declining economics of producing material for our enjoyment, and how this has changed their willingness to invest in the work. If people keep this up, one day we'll wake up and find that no one wants to take the trouble to make these films for us...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

tommygun wrote: My pet peeve is the way some people, who are part of this small community, rip off the producers by sharing links. .......If people keep this up, one day we'll wake up and find that no one wants to take the trouble to make these films for us...
I echo tommygun on the reposters. They're selfishly screwing it up for the rest of us. :disapprove: