Thank you all!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Thank you all!

Post by Bluestone »

Why am I thanking everyone? Well, I was reflecting today on how far I've come since I first happened upon this community several years ago. I'm also hoping that, by sharing, I can be an inspiration for others.

You see, I always thought I was different, and a little warped. I mean I was always enraptured by beautiful women, but I got turned on by female death scenes. The hotter the victim, the more I was turned on! So, I desired and adored beautiful women, but at the same time was drawn to scenes like Faye Dunaway's death scene in "Bonnie and Clyde". I'm a very logical thinker, and this never made any sense to me. I thought I was alone, since no one else who I knew ever expressed a similar feeling when viewing female death scenes in video.

In the late Nineties, a fellow writer, directed me to an on-line magazine that featured one of his stories. The magazine was called 'Mindburst' or something like that. When I surfed to the site, the front page caption caught my attention. It read something like, "Do You Like Dead Chicks?" Not only could I not believe the title, but the contents included research into erotic death fetish sites of that era. Through this article, I found G-Man's 'Fatal Females' site. I lurked for a while, reading the attached message board, which by the way was frequented by a feisty guy named Eugene!

The rest of my story of how I became a video producer has already been posted on this board, so let's fast forward to today...

I not only have come to know many of you here through Internet channels, but I have met and worked with many beautiful actresses who have become close friends. Suzi, for example, doesn't see me as some kind of latent serial killer or even as weird or strange. Many people have fetishes, she assures me, and there's nothing wrong with them as long as no one gets hurt. Coming from a girl who epitomizes the dream girl victim in my fantasies, that statement is very reassuring. So, I think about the people that I have worked with and been accepted by, such as Suzi, Meredith, Petra, Jessica, Maxine X, Kerie, Charlene, Velvet, Melina, and many others as well as male actors such as Voytek, Dean and Ed, and I realize that this fetish is no longer something that I am ashamed of, but something that I've come to grips with, accepted as a part of my life, and can use as an inspiration for creative work that is appreciated by other like-minded people, while not looked down upon by my 'normal' actress and actor friends.

So, if you are still coming to grips with your fetish, please realize that you are not alone, and you are certainly not any more bent or warped than the rest of this planet of sinners :lol: I wouldn't trade my last four years of writing and filming these Silk Video productions for anything.

So, I wish to thank everyone within 'earshot' for just being yourselves, and for being there for each other. Hopefully, many of you will be able to look back on these times as some of the best times of your lives... where you can be yourselves and don't have to be fearful and ashamed of your slightly unconventional thoughts and feelings.

Now, someone help me down from this soapbox. My eyes are becoming blurred by these tears of joy :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
mresoteric

Re: Thank you all!

Post by mresoteric »

While I'm new to this board,I'm not new to the world of the necro media. I too thought I was alone in this fetish,and breathed a great sigh of relief to find I was not! Like you,I love and respect women and have no desire to hurt them in anyway. I'm 50 now and have never hit a woman in my life and I never will. Real life violence against women sickens me beyond words. It's horrible and ugly. Thank God most of us know the difference between fantasy and reality.But to tell you the truth,in this day and age,what is "normal"? At any rate,this necro fantasy fetish is my only "vice". I don't drink,smoke or take drugs. And I do my best not to swear! In real life I would never shoot a woman,but I would hold the door open for them. Thanks to everyone involved in the world of necro media!
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

It's hard to believe that I have been around this board for almost the full four years plus it existed.There seems to be an evolution here where one first lurks ,buys videos, and eventually decides to venture out and post a comment on one of the threads. It is then you find out that the members on this board are intelligent and friendly , and your fears dissipate. You realize you are not alone in your fetish , and if you are weird, there are others like you. You meet people from different parts of the country,and even in other parts of the world, and exchange interesting concepts . Most importantly, you learn to tolerate others who may not share your point of view.

In addition, I have been given the opportunity to be creative, and channel my energies by writing and suggesting customs. So, in a way, the board has given me something back and I think we all owe our thanks, regardless of our involvement, to Blue for starting it all.
Before you get too bleary eyed here is a tissue (offers a box of tissues) and check you email there is that curse word, work , in it.

Sincerely Kevin 67
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Very much like Bluestone I was worried about my female death fetish for many, many years and still am afraid to share it with anyone close for fear of damaging my career, marriage, etc. However, thanks to one night surfing the wonderful "net" looking at sexy women I was searching "wet t-shirts" and stumbled onto WAVE's sight and imagine my surprise to find "other things of extreme interest" on that website and the rest as they say is history finding this vast world of necro fetish sites, forums, videos, etc. I too have been able to express myself through writing stories that have been posted and writing suggested scripts for several producers. It is very satisfying to get to see sexy actresses act out a fantasy shooting death scene that came from one's own "warped" mind :lol:

I would like to thank Blue, John M, Geno, Hank, Paul, and others for hosting forums through the years I have so enjoyed reading and posting on. The ability to be a part of this fetish community has helped me to understand my own personal fetish. TF