Warning Rogue Moderator On the Loose- Humor

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

kevin67

Warning Rogue Moderator On the Loose- Humor

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

It has recently come to my attention that a certain member of this site was suspended for 30 days. Upon investigation, I found out that it wasn't Nightposter or any of the other board moderators. That means that somebody is posing as a rogue moderator, and is suspending some of our board members.

The victim is a member in good standing, but only when he is not here, and always seems to light up the board ( in a true literal sense). I cannot allow this terrible, terrible travesty to occur, and I plan to get to the bottom of this as soon as he serves out his phantom term. WHO IS THE PHANTOM MODERATOR? Max, Big O , Shootingmad,etc.

I want to hear from you and I want you to swear to your innocence. Phantom Moderator, you better confess.

Sincerely Kevin 67
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Re: Warning Rogue Moderator On the Loose- Humor

Post by Nightposter »

Kevin,
This "member" suspended himself in a useless thread that has been removed from the fourm.
I suspect that when the self imposed 30 day"vacation" is over, he will be back in full color.
(yes, I know he has mentioned it in a posting at another fourm, and was quickly reminded that he did it to himself - I suppose the member who reminded him will no doubt get his own vacation for pointing it out)
NP

I know you are kidding...I wish I was :roll:
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hello Kevin67 and Nightposter,

You may be wondering why I called you here tonight. Well, I think I've discovered the identity of the Phantom Moderator. He's a guy who thinks he's a moderator, because he runs his own message board and tells everyone else what to do. So, when he came to this board, he figured he could do the same. Problem was that, just like Superman is not powerful under the red sun of Krypton as he is under the yellow sun of Earth, the Phantom Moderator found that he had to power to ban anyone on this board... except for himself. So, in a grand sacrificial move he fell on his sword and banned himself!!! So, the Phantom Moderator is no more... at least until his self-imposed 30 days is up :lol:

Oh, and NP, the post was not removed. As the Moderator announcement had been up for a while, I changed it to normal post status and it naturally moved down the page. It is now on page 2.

Blue

(P.S. Clever fable, Kevin. Thanks for injecting some humour into the board.)
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

I gotta read past page one more often... I usually look at post dates when I'm checking out the board :?
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...