Petra UPDATE!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gold

Re: Petra UPDATE!

Post by gold »

My gosh Melina choosed her targets well hope she searches for the hidden micro dots.in the appropriate areas. Wonder if Petra turns the table on Melina next shoot..Petra must have been a very bad girl this year to warrant this extreme prejudice,.Has membership site frozen up yet BLUE??
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Gold,

I made it clear to Petra from the outset, that she would never get out of a Bluestone video alive, and she never will!!!! I remember anticipating AF videos featuring Petra, and then finding out that she played the killer and survived the video. I mean I still love watching her, but it's like looking at a delicious-looking dessert, but not being allowed to have a taste :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Bluestone wrote:Hey Gold,

I made it clear to Petra from the outset, that she would never get out of a Bluestone video alive, and she never will!!!! I remember anticipating AF videos featuring Petra, and then finding out that she played the killer and survived the video. I mean I still love watching her, but it's like looking at a delicious-looking dessert, but not being allowed to have a taste :D

Blue
I found that seeing Petra survive in a video made her demise in the next video so much more enjoyable. :excited: :pc:

And gold,

It's true Petra did a video called Gun Jam. :D I think it happened to her at least twice, but can't remember the name of the other video.
gold

Post by gold »

Good to your word Blue allways enjoy,Petra ,but her best acting is a climatic death scene.Nobody does it better.Glad to see Blue turn em out,too much beauty to be vaulted.One question did you frame the PUnch bowl as a keepsake.Max your going to love Smokeing Hot Petra Cheers
gold

Post by gold »

Blue you mentioned going to 4 videos a month in the new year.Any chance it will start in Jan.? Just checking for some tracks in the snow on the Petra update site. Lots of great pics for her fans Thanks
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I will try for Jan., but I'll probably edit in Jan. and start in Feb.

B
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Thanks for giving it a try,and for a Very Creative Editing 2010 New Year.Just curious if as a producer you look at all shoots early on when filming,then each evening go over your work ,or you just plow through them when time permits. Its got to be a tough job to splice this alltogether but ill bet you know when you shoot what you want to compile into a quality product. This might be a better topic then the heavy stuff going on. Choice given I would edit ,because you have some great model action that you can enhance, Specifically Petra. since this her thread.Chow
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Gold,

I often shoot for several days in a row, but almost always from scripts. So, I generally know exactly how I'm going to edit. The Petra-Suzi shoot was 8 days long, and I shot over 30 videos using about 12 DV tapes. That's about 144 Gig's of footage. Obviously, I'm not going to capture and edit that in a weekend, week, or month. I take them one at a time, isolating the section of footage for each video. I usually start with 40 minutes, and edit it down to about 12. Some is garbage footage where the camera kept running, some is out-takes, and much is multiple takes. I don't just point and shoot on an improv basis. I film several takes and choose the best. After I have edited the video, I add the special effects. Then, I have others critique it before it's released to put other sets of eyes on the productions. Then, I wait until close to the release date, and set it up for sale. When I go weekly, people better pay attention, because videos will be going up faster, but will also be coming down faster :lol:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

To clarify for Max5s;

AF's Gun Jam was not Petra at all, rather Claire and Annabelle

Petra did do two gun jams, one with Annabelle as the MG shooter titled "Overkill" and the other, "You've been a naughty girl" with a guy shooter also using MG

Both were classic Petra deaths, sexy and well acted.

Just thought I would clarify this as I have just about everything Petra has ever been in.

Lucky Me, TF
gold

Post by gold »

TF you are a Petra expert and these were great MG videos.Its a great script when P is armed and dangerous. She really is good at this and has that ,im a bad girl smirk.Blue has one in the vault that was shot on her first visit which is a gun jam but it never debuted.It has a name change but its hot. Should be a great Petra year and lots of Revs for Blue to bring her back again. G
gold

Post by gold »

What is great about Petra is that she has produced for just 2 producers and each one has showed a different side of her abilities. When she was at AF several directors shot videos,Blue has done all of his. Looking back at the styles and scripts is to see devlopment of a great talent. Her recent work with Blue is really well scripted and IMHO her acting ability picks up a knotch when she is is given active direction.Looking forward to the recent Oct action and her reaction to the scripts and other talented models.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

TenderFlesh wrote:To clarify for Max5s;

AF's Gun Jam was not Petra at all, rather Claire and Annabelle

Petra did do two gun jams, one with Annabelle as the MG shooter titled "Overkill" and the other, "You've been a naughty girl" with a guy shooter also using MG

Both were classic Petra deaths, sexy and well acted.

Just thought I would clarify this as I have just about everything Petra has ever been in.

Lucky Me, TF
TF,

You are partially correct, but there was a period of time in AF history (when these gun jams were filmed) where multiple titles were assigned to some of the videos, and that was the case here. I only have a partial record now, since I had a hard drive fry on me and lost a lot of the catalog details. "Overkill" was also titled "The Hunter" (Petra machinegunned by Annabelle) and there was one where Dlister MG'd Petra that was also titled "Gun Jam". The "Gun Jam" you refer to had Clair, Jessica and Annabelle in it and was released on 12/10/05.
smudger

Post by smudger »

Bluestone wrote:Hey Gold,

Blue
Well, Surprised in Silk is definitely one I will be acquiring the moment you release it. But Blue....you don't quite seem to have got the idea here...... NO-ONE female should get out of any of your videos alive! What's the point of hiring an actress else? :shake:
Or perhaps I am making an assumption.... :lol: :lol:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Smudger,

Maybe they shouldn't, but some of my ladies do get out alive. Only Petra and Suzi have it in their contracts that they are not allowed to survive any Bluestone video. It just wouldn't be right :lol:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Yep as Producer and CFO we graciously understand your P+S policy and its a good one. Got to give P credit she really suited up for Pursued, 4 times,now thats a Blue exclusive contract.Really enjoyed that one and the dream sequence flash back idea. Jan is going to be a superlative month Jan 6th is wise man producer appreciation day