Chokechamber

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

snake556
What is your main fetish?: Fun
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love see famme fatalities
Referral: cnb

Chokechamber

Post by snake556 »

What happen to chokechamber.com site ?!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Chokechamber

Post by xj900uk »

It got taken down a few months ago, sadly in RL the owner Michelle has had a lot of problems away from work.

However it is coming back in some shape/form, not sure when but a new partnership is promised, not just with Advocate from Crime House/Toxic Moon. Not sure if Michelle will still be involved (and that closely) with it when it is, so stay tuned.
snake556

Post by snake556 »

Well I hope the Chokechamber production coming soon relay , they make a good films whit a hot models .

Thanks for the replay .
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Well, it seems that the Chokechamber site is back online, but the usual email address doesn't work anymore.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Heard from the new guy, Spiceman (aka Drew in a couple of their productions) who has taken over Chokechamber, that is getting back up to speed and will be making new movies before the ned of th e year. Still not sure though exactly what in put Michelle will have in to the new set-up (if any at all). He is still talking to a web-site designer, the new format will be different to what went before when it is finally finished (hopefully by Christmas).

https://www.chokechamber.com/
captaintj
What is your main fetish?: shootings in the abdomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: to access the imagination of others
Referral: I buy from Bluestone often

Post by captaintj »

Just tried that link. It asks for a username and password. Any idea how to get those?
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Spiceman said he'd get back to me when the new site was up and running, hopefully by the end of 2019. I do know though that Geno (from Dead Skirts) had lunch recently with both he and Michelle, and that things were proceeding in a positive direction.
The main reason that Michelle had to stop trading was that she had been fighting a loosing battle with piracy and illegal distribution of her material, that still is the main obstacle to her resuming the company.
blueblood01
What is your main fetish?: Hanging and Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss my fetish with like minded people and view and share content.
Referral: Search engine

Post by blueblood01 »

Well its still asking for a password, so I guess they still having problems.
It a sad thing this piracy, but even the big film makers have problems. I cannot see it getting any better soon.
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

It seems that they're coming back.
Today the site is online again: even if only few links work, I think that it's a good sign.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

ell that 's good news, mind you I wa stalking to the new guy, the associate producer who is taking over a lot of Michelle's work and company towards the end of last year, and he promised to have something to show us by Christmas 2019!!
Still, fingers crossed a few positive things are happening!
snake556

Post by snake556 »

xj900uk wrote:ell that 's good news, mind you I wa stalking to the new guy, the associate producer who is taking over a lot of Michelle's work and company towards the end of last year, and he promised to have something to show us by Christmas 2019!!
Still, fingers crossed a few positive things are happening!
Good news !
Waiting for more good news .

Thank you
Blade
What is your main fetish?: shootings and stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests
Referral: was on deadskirts where i heared of FF the first time

Post by Blade »

visitted chokechamber again today... seems they added some dummyclip... probably to test stuff... whatever, i consider ANY activity there a good sign !
snake556

Post by snake556 »

I hope that they open the custom videos request !