"indie's reviews"

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

"indie's reviews"

Post by indiefilmfan »

Greetings to all, and I hope posting this in this forum section is correct. I am new to this forum and community as a whole, and I intend on doing a good number of reviews for films here. I couldn't help but notice that the forum here that is dedicated to that very purpose has had almost no activity for at least the last year or so, and I hope to breathe new life into it.

I am not into most of the fetishes that many members here are, and there are many that no doubt I am still not aware even exist, so please bear with me as I make my efforts to include such things in my reviews, as I will need educated a bit by all of you as to what to include in my descriptions that perhaps would not have occurred to me otherwise.

As an example, some of my nosing around at the posts of others have brought to light many small details with these films that apparently make all the difference to people who are deciding whether to spend their money on them or not. Examples are things like eyes being closed or open at the end of a scene. Bodies being piled or dragged, carried over the shoulder vs. another way, blood vs. none, arms bound over head, soles of feet exposed, and on and on. The delight in most of these things is alien to me, so I would greatly appreciate any feedback you can give to my reviews in terms of things I may not have covered that are very important to you all. I will try and be as mindful as I can to the little details that matter, but I may need educated a bit by other forum members.

I have posted a few reviews already in the review section, of Tommygun's and Olaf's work. Please check them out and let me know if you like them or what I may have left out that really matters. Hopefully, with your help, I will get better as I go along.

Thanks a bunch in advance, and I hope to have some more reviews up soon, mostly of Olaf's type of stuff, as I have a fair amount of it. Cheers!
GMAN
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Re: "indie's reviews"

Post by GMAN »

Hi Indiefilfan
Welcome to Blue's place and also my home.
Hope some of the members here can help with your questions.
Cheers, G :mrgreen:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804