G-Man's Defining Moment!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

GMAN
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

G-Man's Defining Moment!!!

Post by GMAN »

Hi There,
I like to share this with the group when I was 10 years old.
It was the summer of 1962 and I can distinctly remember my very first stimulating magazine moment.
Then I used to spend my summer school vacations staying with my aunt in Gloucester Massachusetts.
One of those days I happen to walk in the local corner tobacco/magazine/convenience store to buy an
ice-cream.
While waiting in line, I happen to look up at the magazines on the nearby stand and seen this mag
cover (shown below) seem to just take over all of my senses.
Hey and don't laugh... and this was just before I knew/learned about sex (seriously).
Anyway.... for some or... for what ever reason (at that time) this mag cover really mesmerized me.
For I also I remember going back to the store a few times just to look at the mag while it was still there.
That was the same year (62) that Mars Attack cards (also shown below) came out, which I also found to be
very stimulating showing women were probably about to die.
Well I guess I can say... 62 was a very good year!!!

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Flatwoman

Re: G-Man's Defining Moment!!!

Post by Flatwoman »

Did you ever see this mars attacks card?
dfeabbt-29a8e4c7-1a96-4f77-8c59-a0a8b810f5a5.jpg
dfeabbt-29a8e4c7-1a96-4f77-8c59-a0a8b810f5a5.jpg (191.1 KiB) Viewed 2830 times
Attachments
dfeabna-2d8c8746-7632-41b6-af4e-c8f3599ad89e.jpg
dfeabna-2d8c8746-7632-41b6-af4e-c8f3599ad89e.jpg (218.11 KiB) Viewed 2830 times
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

G-Man,

Your pre-puberty magazine experience mirrors mine! (We seem to be about the same age.)

Every two weeks, after I got my haircut, I'd walk down to the drugstore to get a milkshake or hand-mixed fountain drink (sweet lime was my favorite) and browse the magazine racks. The men's adventure mags like that one, usually with some scantly clad girl abused by the Nazis, set my proclivities for all time! These were right next to the skin mags like Modern Man and Cavalcade (no plastic sleeves back then... open for inspection!). No wonder I developed a Nazis = sex outlook! Occasionally, I would secrete one of the little digest size skin mags like Tab or Vue inside a comic book :eek: (Our Army At War: Sgt. Rock), pay my 12 cents and hurry home with my hidden treasure! ;-) I was a naughty boy. :twisted:

Jimbo
Attachments
ModernMan_BettyMcGowan_1961.jpg
ModernMan_BettyMcGowan_1961.jpg (651.94 KiB) Viewed 2608 times
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Every time i see this...

I think of this... :love:

JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Von Ryan's Express! Yes!

G-Man, your link to the nazi covers is great. I've seen most of them but never collected at one source! :clap:

Jimbo
notvole
What is your main fetish?: I love firing squads. A naked woman has her hand tied behind the execution post as she faces the shooters. The bullets plunge into her stomach and she throws her head back in pain and ecstasy. I also like naked women stabbed or shot in the tummy. She clutches the wound and throws her head back in ecstasy and pain. She can be lying down or standing up.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been part of this community since the year 2000 - the days of Necrobabes, DDG, Dr Don etc.
Referral: I have been a member of this forum for some time. I followed a link from another similar forum.

Post by notvole »

My defining moment was around the same time at around the same age. I was looking at some magazines called Photograms of the Year - a sort of artistic round up of the year’s photographic art. I saw a monochrome image of a nude woman leaning back. You could only see her torso but she appeared to be supporting her weight with her arms behind her. Like G-Man’s firing squad victim her head was thrown back, as though in ecstasy or pain… or both! I was aroused.

But I was even more interested in her belly button. The studio lighting made it look deep and dark. I was fascinated. It looked almost like a hole going deep inside her. TV, in those days, showed plenty of Westerns and so I wondered if it was a bullet hole?

I hadn’t reached puberty but I brought myself to a dry orgasm looking at the nude woman, leaning back in ecstasy and pain, receiving a bullet deep inside her belly button. To this day, a firing squad with a naked and semi-consensual victim pushes all my buttons.

This photo is modern and nowhere near as good as the original which was, I think, from 1947. However, it gives something of the idea.
Attachments
F758B5DA-7DC5-49D5-BA98-ABAADAA2ABF2.jpeg
F758B5DA-7DC5-49D5-BA98-ABAADAA2ABF2.jpeg (50.75 KiB) Viewed 1511 times