Favourite victim in Frenzy

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Rusk is my hero
What is your main fetish?: This would be strangulation with a ligature.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To hear what other people with similar interests say. To be made aware of new films. To be in touch with a community.
Referral: I think I was first aware through Necrobabes years ago; lately Bluestone's Silk videos reminded me of the site and offered some access.

Favourite victim in Frenzy

Post by Rusk is my hero »

Which one of the four victims in Hitchcock’s “Frenzy” gets you most excited, most aroused, most inclined to say “Ooooh…baby”; the body in the river, the office murder, the flashback murder, or the hooker in bed at the end? They all have something.

For me it used to be the office assault but now it has to be the nude, strangled blonde in the bed…the torso, the tits, the tongue and the tie…the eyes and the bracelets.

I wish that film would be remade.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Favourite victim in Frenzy

Post by Director B »

Rusk is my hero wrote:Which one of the four victims in Hitchcock’s “Frenzy” gets you most excited, most aroused, most inclined to say “Ooooh…baby”; the body in the river, the office murder, the flashback murder, or the hooker in bed at the end? They all have something.

For me it used to be the office assault but now it has to be the nude, strangled blonde in the bed…the torso, the tits, the tongue and the tie…the eyes and the bracelets.

I wish that film would be remade.
If it was remade it would never have the graphic strangling or nudity - we live in a very PC world now.