Merry Christmas to all FF Members and Guests!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Merry Christmas to all FF Members and Guests!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, All!

Here's wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

I am traveling out of town to visit family over the holidays, and will not be able to post the Dec. 27th releases from there. Soooooooooooooo, you're all in luck, since I will be releasing 5 videos this week! I just released our latest Superheroine video, "Supernova 25: No Refuge", but tomorrow I'll also be releasing both my Dec. 20th and Dec. 27th videos, including two Petra videos (one of which co-stars Suzi), a Kerie and Lena video, and a Debbie D/Meredith video!

Yes, you can enjoy the holidays with 5 of the sexiest videos available anywhere! Make sure to make Rebecca Mason, Petra, Suzi, Kerie, Lena, Debbie D and Meredith part of your X-Mas and New Year's celebrations!
Supernova 25 - No Refuge still 3.jpg
Supernova 25 - No Refuge still 3.jpg (701.14 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
SecretAuditions-PromoLogo.jpg
SecretAuditions-PromoLogo.jpg (325.36 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
Seduction-PromoLogo.jpg
Seduction-PromoLogo.jpg (274.62 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
ShadesJealousy-PromoLogo.jpg
ShadesJealousy-PromoLogo.jpg (314.22 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
FinalNegotiations-PromoLogo.jpg
FinalNegotiations-PromoLogo.jpg (330.63 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
Cheers!

Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Merry Christmas to all FF Members and Guests!

Post by xj900uk »

Hi there Blue!

Sorry to be a pain but your new CC Bill payment method isn't working properly! :mad:
Been trying to order th enew Supernova 'No Refuge' movie without any success, I can't bet passed the CCBill processing page. It takes ages and then times out with 'Verification Expired'.
Can you pelase check as something isn't working properly somewhere! :mad: You've obviously changed the whole 'Pay by CC Bill' as the format is completely different and it doesn't seem to remember that I already have an account, which doesn't help. Eventhaully it will come back either r'Unable to Authenticate' or 'Verification Expired'.

Thanks
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Merry Christmas to all FF Members and Guests!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Hi there Blue!

Sorry to be a pain but your new CC Bill payment method isn't working properly! :mad:
Been trying to order th enew Supernova 'No Refuge' movie without any success, I can't bet passed the CCBill processing page. It takes ages and then times out with 'Verification Expired'.
Can you pelase check as something isn't working properly somewhere! :mad: You've obviously changed the whole 'Pay by CC Bill' as the format is completely different and it doesn't seem to remember that I already have an account, which doesn't help. Eventhaully it will come back either r'Unable to Authenticate' or 'Verification Expired'.

Thanks
If you're having issues with the captcha, try using Google Chrome or Firefox. It seems to work fine with those two browsers.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com