On the status of DFN

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

On the status of DFN

Post by Norrin »

Hello everyone,

I am Norrin, a member of DFN for over 3 years now. A couple of days ago, DFN suddenly became inaccessible to me as well, but fortunately, I am in close contact with one of the moderators and part of the DFN-group on Discord, where members are kept up to date as well.

The situation is, that there are some technical difficulties regarding the site's DNS, which is why the site is currently no longer accessible through the ordinary web address. However, it was never gone and, to my knowledge, the site will soon be able accessible again in the usual way, once the DFN technical staff is done switching dns info. Until then, you can go on DFN directly through this link https://91.192.116.22/ (Your browser will most likely give you a security warning due to an expired certificate, but you can just ignore it. The site is safe.)

So, those of you who are already members can go ahead and enter the site, but also feel free to join us on Discord, since it is a free chatting application that is very practical and only requires an email-address. The link to our group can be found on the site itself. If there are any further questions, I shall try to answer them. Keep in mind, though, that I am just a normal member and that you will most likely find the answers on Discord, where you can also get in touch with the moderators via a support channel.

Norrin.
dpaul47

Re: On the status of DFN

Post by dpaul47 »

thanks a lot for the information......…
ronin

Post by ronin »

that's funny, I was just signing in to the board to post a question about the site, been trying it for several days and didn't know what had happened. I host a number of sites and the DNS stuff will definitely take a site offline to the average user.
dpaul47

Post by dpaul47 »

they're back online now as of 2/18...…….now deadskirts is unavailable so go figure
dpaul47

Post by dpaul47 »

ok Deadskirts is online as well so have fun everybody