Letters from Snuff Heaven

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

critmk

Letters from Snuff Heaven

Post by critmk »

Dear Community Members,
Years ago I was a very active member at NB, DS and here. I more or less retired from the boards about 10 years ago, because I had said pretty much all I had to say about our hobby and it was taking up too much of my time. I'm returning now because I recently heard from babeshoot48, an old friend from back in the day. Or from someone posing as my old pal. Or my old pal punking me. Anyway, whoever it is claims to be writing to me from beyond the grave, from heaven. Snuff heaven. (It is what you think it is.) I don't believe it for a minute, but you never know. And the letters are pretty entertaining. So I have edited them, mainly removing personal exchanges of interest to no one but babeshoot48 and me, and fixed some typos and grammar glitches. Otherwise, the letters are as he wrote them. He sent 27, all of them brief descriptions of his deadskirt adventures in the afterlife. I'm posting them on the story board. See what you think. Thanks -- Critimk
critmk

Re: Snuff heaven -- four additional letters

Post by critmk »

I didn't expect any letters beyond the 27 I'd received from babeshoot48 in Jan. and Feb., but four more came in today. They are posted, along with the others, on the Pulp Fiction story board. -- c.