Help finding a scene?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jbh
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing and impaling through the belly are my faves but I don't mind shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see if I can find any material that I haven't seen before
Referral: A link from another website can't remember which one

Help finding a scene?

Post by jbh »

There's a stabbing clip i saw on youtube awhile back that I really liked it involved a girl in a living room I think. Anyway this killer sticks a knife through her belly and the tip comes out her back he's also holding her by the throat telling her to relax and that it would be over soon before he lowers her to the floor and removes the knife.

Does that scene sound familar to anyone, and if so could you tell me what its from?
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Re: Help finding a scene?

Post by tiberius »

I wish I could help, but that doesn't sound familiar, although if you like scenes as described, Choke Chamber has one called "Deep Cut", that, although it ends in stabbing, it has a great choke up the wall scene.

I am also looking for a video, that was available on youtube until just recently apparently. It was country-restricted so I couldn't download it. Now that I've removed that restriction, the video (and site) is gone.

It was referred to as Tobias Squibs: Squibs636. There are still pics of a young woman in a purple lowcut dress with a bleeding chest.
Here's the link (defunct, but contains the pic):
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... B0AAAAAEAM

If anyone out there knows where I can either get the clip or the whole movie, I'd be much abliged.

T.