The Bluestone Babes!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

The Bluestone Babes!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Bluestone Fans,

Since most everyone is in lockdown these days, I thought I'd send you all some pics from the Bluestone Mansion, where all of our special, sexy ladies are hunkered down for the duration.

Let's start off with two of my favourite ladies... Suzi and Petra... with me sandwiched between... the best place on Earth to be I.M.H.O.

More pics coming soon!
Suzi-Petra-Blue-photo1.jpg
Suzi-Petra-Blue-photo1.jpg (4.08 MiB) Viewed 6314 times
Blue[/size][/color]
:love: :yes: :excited:
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: The Bluestone Babes!

Post by Bluestone »

For those who haven't seen a pic of the Bluestone Mansion, here's my humble abode...
BluestoneMansion.jpg
BluestoneMansion.jpg (124.81 KiB) Viewed 6308 times
Blue[/color][/size]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Where are the armed guards, the watch towers, the searchlights, barbed wire and the pirhana-infested moat, Mr Blue?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Where are the armed guards, the watch towers, the searchlights, barbed wire and the pirhana-infested moat, Mr Blue?
They are all there, except for the barbed wire, but for security reasons, we don't photograph security guards or the security devices. Instead of that ugly barbed wire, we use laser equipped drones to keep out unwanted intruders.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

And somewhere inside, you also have Petra and Suzi under complete lockdown as well?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:And somewhere inside, you also have Petra and Suzi under complete lockdown as well?

Sure do! Here's a pic from earlier this evening in the mansion's living room with Petra. Suzi was still dressing, or was that undressing, for dinner, but Kerie and Dalila were in attendance...
Blue&Girls.jpg
Blue&Girls.jpg (99.98 KiB) Viewed 6222 times
All of the Bluestone girls are staying at the mansion for the duration of this pandemic!

Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Bluestone Mansion Staff!

Here are a couple of ladies who are now live-in workers at the mansion:
Jessica, our upstairs maid, and MaxineX, Bluestone's private nurse...
Maxine-Jessica-halloween-cropped.jpg
Maxine-Jessica-halloween-cropped.jpg (42.73 KiB) Viewed 6202 times
Tonight, I'm planning to require the services of both of these lovely ladies!

Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote:
xj900uk wrote:And somewhere inside, you also have Petra and Suzi under complete lockdown as well?

Sure do! Here's a pic from earlier this evening in the mansion's living room with Petra. Suzi was still dressing, or was that undressing, for dinner, but Kerie and Dalila were in attendance...
Blue&Girls.jpg
All of the Bluestone girls are staying at the mansion for the duration of this pandemic!

Blue[/size][/color]
Just a minute, MR Bluestone! Dalila was there? The Dalila? I haven't see n her for years, I thought she'd retired!

And, where was Director B whilst all this was going on. Or is he in charge of sanitation?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Just a minute, MR Bluestone! Dalila was there? The Dalila? I haven't see n her for years, I thought she'd retired!

And, where was Director B whilst all this was going on. Or is he in charge of sanitation?
Well, now you know why you haven't seen Dalila for a while. She's permanently a 'guest' at the mansion. :D

Director B is around here somewhere, but he's a little camera shy. He didn't even join the girls at the beach this morning, and Lynda looked so awesome in her bikini...
Lynda 1.jpg
Lynda 1.jpg (173.54 KiB) Viewed 6154 times
He preferred to stay behind and take a dip in his suite's Jacuzzi... with none other than Kerie...
bikini2.jpg
bikini2.jpg (56.83 KiB) Viewed 6154 times
As for me, I love spending time with Precious Petra. Guess what I had for breakfast this morning?...
Petra-Suzi-Shoot7 005.jpg
Petra-Suzi-Shoot7 005.jpg (2.92 MiB) Viewed 6154 times
Oh, I am enjoying this stay-at-home order! :excited: :love: :approve:

Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

OK fair enough, MR Bluestone. If Dalila is a guest at your mansion/detainment facility, are you in touch with her? I have ben trying to ge ta message through to her for soemt iem now!
And, as for Director B, I though you had himd oing all the odd but necessary jobs around the place that you couldn't be bothered to do?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:OK fair enough, MR Bluestone. If Dalila is a guest at your mansion/detainment facility, are you in touch with her? I have ben trying to ge ta message through to her for soemt iem now!
And, as for Director B, I though you had himd oing all the odd but necessary jobs around the place that you couldn't be bothered to do?
Dalila says "Hello, and keep safe!" to all of her fans, but she decided some time ago to suspend her site and all of her activity in this community, since it was negatively impacting her other business and personal activities. So, yes, I am in touch with her, but she is not willing to re-start her community involvement and can be considered fully retired from this industry... except that she loves the "hospitality" that we are showing her at the Bluestone mansion...
Dalila1.jpg
Dalila1.jpg (60.42 KiB) Viewed 6138 times
...not to mention our medical benefits. This deadly 'play' session was enjoyable to Dalila for a while, but we eventually had to call in Director B with our medical team. Director B's job is to dispose of the bodies of those who succumb to our little 'play-acting' or 'role-playing' sessions!

Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
smudger

Post by smudger »

I'm sorry!

But this is absolutely TERRIBLE!

It's clear you lot are simply IGNORING Social Distancing!

:razz: :lol2:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

smudger wrote:I'm sorry!

But this is absolutely TERRIBLE!

It's clear you lot are simply IGNORING Social Distancing!

:razz: :lol2:
Well, you don't have to distance in your own home. I just happen to have quite an expansive home and a beautiful, extended "Bluestone family". As long as we stay in the Bluestone Mansion, we are well within the law. For example, here is the lovely Tiffany and I enjoying dinner tonight at one of the mansion's many dining rooms...
Blue&Tiffany.JPG
Blue&Tiffany.JPG (123.91 KiB) Viewed 6103 times
Nothing wrong with that, mate!

Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote:
xj900uk wrote:OK fair enough, MR Bluestone. If Dalila is a guest at your mansion/detainment facility, are you in touch with her? I have ben trying to ge ta message through to her for soemt iem now!
Dalila says "Hello, and keep safe!" to all of her fans, but she decided some time ago to suspend her site and all of her activity in this community, since it was negatively impacting her other business and personal activities. So, yes, I am in touch with her, but she is not willing to re-start her community involvement and can be considered fully retired from this industry... except that she loves the "hospitality" that we are showing her at the Bluestone mansion...
Dalila1.jpg
Blue[/size][/color]
Damn! OK fair enough, Blue. But if you could get a message to her, it's just that she made ane xcellent movie for me a number of years ago back in the mid noughties. Sadly though I lost it when the HD it was on exploded (literally!) and I didn't have a backup copy back then. I was hoping if she still has it in her own personal collection she could resend it to me.
If you mention my name next time you touch base with her I would be most grateful.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Tonight, Meredith needed some companionship, so I spent some time with her, then...
Well, you might be able to guess what happened next if you notice where my right hand is in this photo!
Mere&Blue.jpg
Mere&Blue.jpg (3.23 MiB) Viewed 6015 times
Mere is such a sexy, long-legged babe with the most beautiful blue eyes!

Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com