Question for NBRedux

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jubbaduffa
What is your main fetish?: belly button stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish
Referral: through a link at susyfight

Question for NBRedux

Post by jubbaduffa »

there was a really erotic video that NB released in the 90's. I forgot what it was called but it Featured both Lissa and Ashley, I don't remember all the details but it went something like this, Ashley is playing with her sex outie belly button, then Ashley stabs Lissa in her Belly Button, and of course Lissa stabs Ashley in her belly button, and here comes the best part, As Ashley is writhing on the floor she gets "Orgasmic" and says "I always wanted to know what it feels like to be stabbed in the belly button" then she dies in an orgasmic death, if you can please dig up this video and place it on NBREDUX I would be delighted, Thank you.
jubbaduffa
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish

Re: Question for NBRedux

Post by jubbaduffa »

nothing yet huh? lol
necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Post by necro_phil »

As far as I can tell, the only way to communicate this would be through Fet Noir, and you
would have to become a member. That can take a while. I checked their board not long ago and it seemed that there were some updates at NBRedux. But I don't know whether they include what you are looking for. Good luck in any case.
jubbaduffa

Post by jubbaduffa »

thank you.. I found out its called "Skewered"...