Where to find catalog for this studio?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

monda_various
What is your main fetish?: shooting fantasy
Why do you want to join this forum?: Speak with producers, discuss videos/customs
Referral: google search

Where to find catalog for this studio?

Post by monda_various »

Hello!

I'm looking for the catalog for the studio Erotic Death. It is a fairly old studio based in Germany and they have some pretty great vids and one of my fav actresses. Anyone know how to get their vids? The website listed in their vids doesn't work. Would be a shame if their vids are lost :(

Thanks!
slasherdude9999

Re: Where to find catalog for this studio?

Post by slasherdude9999 »

Pretty sure the company is now defunct. I believe they ran afoul of obscenity laws in that country or something like that and were forced to shut down.
The thing you need to know about knives is they are easy to conceal, they make no noise, and you never run out of bullets...
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Where to find catalog for this studio?

Post by tommygun »

Actually, it was more that the economics of production have turned steadily worse over the years. The piracy, marketing site theft problem, credit card restrictions and unlimited file-sharing finally made it impossible for them to keep up the productions as revenues were lower each year. I worked with them a couple of times and loved the outcomes, so the situation was very disappointing.

The economics are the same problem that have put Chris Brown in the hospital a few times as he labored valiantly to continue his excellent production work under increasing financial pressure in a world that didn't want to pay their fair share for the quality.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with