The Future of Bluestone Videos!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: The Future of Bluestone Videos!

Post by Bluestone »

snake556 wrote:I am really happy to hear this news Blue , and you will continue to produce films .
I am excited to watch the new series Scotland Yard videos too .
I also hope that you will bear in mind we are shooting videos fans in this new series .
I hope to see in this new series more shooting videos with nudity , more shooting on nude girls, woman's on their breasts (Include Nipple) and belly button (Navel) by using bullets from silencer gun such as great shooting movies that you shoot before with Petra , Maxine x , Tiffany , Kerie , Tina and Milena .
I really like these videos so I bought it all , until now any video you publish include shooting with nudity I buy it immediately , I will do that in the new series Scotland Yard videos and thank you for all these videos like that I buy before :clap: .
Really good job :approve:
The new series will indeed have shootings, and topless content as well. It is based upon the type of videos that I produced with Petra, Suzi, and all the others, but shot in a higher quality manner with a full crew and editing team, though still written by me. The "Silk 'N Blood" series will continue into the 21st season and end in October/November of this year, but the "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" will continue for many years thereafter.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
snake556
What is your main fetish?: Fun
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love see famme fatalities
Referral: cnb

Post by snake556 »

Bluestone wrote:
snake556 wrote:I am really happy to hear this news Blue , and you will continue to produce films .
I am excited to watch the new series Scotland Yard videos too .
I also hope that you will bear in mind we are shooting videos fans in this new series .
I hope to see in this new series more shooting videos with nudity , more shooting on nude girls, woman's on their breasts (Include Nipple) and belly button (Navel) by using bullets from silencer gun such as great shooting movies that you shoot before with Petra , Maxine x , Tiffany , Kerie , Tina and Milena .
I really like these videos so I bought it all , until now any video you publish include shooting with nudity I buy it immediately , I will do that in the new series Scotland Yard videos and thank you for all these videos like that I buy before :clap: .
Really good job :approve:
The new series will indeed have shootings, and topless content as well. It is based upon the type of videos that I produced with Petra, Suzi, and all the others, but shot in a higher quality manner with a full crew and editing team, though still written by me. The "Silk 'N Blood" series will continue into the 21st season and end in October/November of this year, but the "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" will continue for many years thereafter.

Blue
Really, it's good news !
I am very excited to see what's coming :pc:

Thanks Blue

Snake
hvhzsnt

Post by hvhzsnt »

Great news!!!!!
This kind of clips is my cup of tea!!!!!!
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

Can’t wait to see those beautiful British babes strangled in their civvies.
Lots of struggling pantyhose leg action too I hope, and the occasional red ribbon?
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Any chance of slipping in some chloroform and cradle carry action into these films Blue?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Redgunner wrote:Any chance of slipping in some chloroform and cradle carry action into these films Blue?

Yes, we will be using these elements, but probably not in the initial ones.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Great news Blue! Certainly on board for these videos, will you maybe get the opportunity to make the chloros a bit rougher in these films?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Redgunner wrote:Great news Blue! Certainly on board for these videos, will you maybe get the opportunity to make the chloros a bit rougher in these films?
We'll see how they sell first, because they're costing a lot to make. Then, we can add more elements once we are satisfied that they can break even. Support them, and we can make them better and better.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Why not make a movie where Petra beats, tortures and finally murders Director B, Blue? A lot of people would pay good money to watch something like that... :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Why not make a movie where Petra beats, tortures and finally murders Director B, Blue? A lot of people would pay good money to watch something like that... :pc:

Petra's contract specifies that she never survives a production. Sorry! :lol2:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

OK then, BLue, at the end of the film you turn up, react in horror when you realise what Petra has done to Director B (not that he doesn't deserve it!) and strangle her in retaliation?