The Future of Bluestone Videos!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

The Future of Bluestone Videos!

Post by Bluestone »

Catchy title, eh? Keep reading for a surprise announcement! :excited:
DSC00136.JPG
DSC00136.JPG (3.21 MiB) Viewed 10202 times
Well, the days when I hung a camera around my neck and filmed crime videos one-on-one with the likes of Petra, Suzi, Kerie, Lena and all of the other Bluestone beauties is drawing to a close.
Not to worry though. There are still enough shot and edited videos to be released at our usual two-per-week pace until well into the Fall of this year!
DSC00157.JPG
DSC00157.JPG (2.97 MiB) Viewed 10202 times
What happens after that, you say?
Well, unless you've been vacationing on Mars for the last decade, you probably know that I have developed a full production company that has revolutionized the Superheroine and Sexy Spy genres with upscale productions that have been featured on the "Superheroine Peril... and More!" sub-forum right here on FF.
Well, I will be using this same production company and our British cast to continue filming the Bluestone line of Crime Videos, once the "Silk 'N Blood" series draws to a close, or maybe even before the final "Silk 'N Blood" episode is released. The brand new series that will feature our HOT British actresses in sexy crime dramas will be entitled, "Scotland Yard's Cold Cases"!
The first episode of "Scotland Yard's Cold Cases" will star none other than the gorgeous Destiny (of Wonderkick fame)!
3.jpeg
3.jpeg (86.51 KiB) Viewed 10202 times
1.JPG
1.JPG (107.99 KiB) Viewed 10202 times
Wonderkick still 1ga.jpg
Wonderkick still 1ga.jpg (691.15 KiB) Viewed 10202 times
Well, there will be much more news as this new initiative is pursued, but get ready for the best strangle, shooting and stabbing videos that you've ever seen as acted by the sexiest British actresses you've ever seen! :love:

The future of Bluestone Video Productions is as bright as an exploding supernova!

Cheers!

Blue[/color][/size]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Re: The Future of Bluestone Videos!

Post by Nyghtfall »

Motherfucking Hell it's about goddamned time. I don't know how many times I've suggested you do something like this but thank you, thank you, thank you! I will definitely be keeping an eye out.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Nyghtfall wrote:Motherfucking Hell it's about goddamned time. I don't know how many times I've suggested you do something like this but thank you, thank you, thank you! I will definitely be keeping an eye out.
Hey, Nyghtfall,

Well, it did take me five years to edit the 300 plus videos in my archive after I stopped filming in 2015, but in the meantime the Bluestone production company has earned quite a rep in the Superheroine genre. Plus, necro fans have really enjoyed a lot of the Sexy Spies material, especially the White Angel series and the redo's of Hitchcock's "Frenzy", such as "Sudden Frenzy" starring Mink!
still 9c.jpg
still 9c.jpg (271.08 KiB) Viewed 10190 times
I know a lot of fans want to see these gorgeous British actresses in sexy civilian dress... or out of it... and this series will deliver on both counts!

Keep watching for the "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" series. We start filming in July!

Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks

Post by Nyghtfall »

Bluestone wrote:Hey, Nyghtfall,

Well, it did take me five years to edit the 300 plus videos in my archive after I stopped filming in 2015...
Fair point.
Bluestone wrote:
... in the meantime the Bluestone production company has earned quite a rep in the Superheroine genre.
Grats on your success. I bought a copy of White Angel 12 a couple years after its release and re-edited Yvonne's initial strangling. Good stuff. Well done.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
cmpunkfan16
What is your main fetish?: strangle
Why do you want to join this forum?: interested in seeing what others are interested in
Referral: bluestone

Post by cmpunkfan16 »

I miss the style of your older videos,where the focus used to be the strangle (as in the Agent Steele video.) Any chance of doing that again or maybe a sub section of the website?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

cmpunkfan16 wrote:I miss the style of your older videos,where the focus used to be the strangle (as in the Agent Steele video.) Any chance of doing that again or maybe a sub section of the website?
The Superheroine genre prefers fights, and wrestling holds such as bearhugs and backbreakers, but the Scotland Yard Cold Cases will concentrate more on the killings, such as the strangle, etc. Of course, if you prefer superheroine strangles, the Extreme versions of the Superheroine videos (under the Vivacious Vigilantes banner) will continute to be produced.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

I'm hoping there's still a decent crowd for the shootings/stabbings realm.

T.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

tiberius wrote:I'm hoping there's still a decent crowd for the shootings/stabbings realm.

T.
Hopefully, since we are planning on filming equal numbers of Shootings, Stabbings and Strangles in the "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" series!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
JohnG
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat both modern and older. I greatly lean toward female vs. female and would prefer only female vs. female. Sensual reactions to the wounding is my primary fetish but death is expected due to the wounding.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is the most convenient way to see what producers have produced; to see new actresses; and hopefully view representative pics/gifs of video content.

Post by JohnG »

I certainly look forward to Scotland Yard videos. The Superheroine actresses are beautiful but I always prefer the civilian attire so haven't purchased as many videos as I would in a spy scenario.
I hope you find away to show more of their bellies.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Please do some of your excellent headshts as well, Blue. I know a lot of your fans love the strangulations, but please throw in a little variety along the way.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Great news, Blue...! Looking forward to the new productions and your long-standing great sense of the genre!

/tg
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I'm very glad of the expanding of your studio blue ! Keep up the good work with plenty of sexy deadly videos !!! I hope for more sexy F VS F with strangling and perhaps more contrast in F VS F scenarios (I'm sure you will find it more sexy, it's just a matter of logic...).

I'm also hoping for others "kill actions" (others than the classic strangle&stab&shoot) why not putting electrocution, drowning, camel clutch&wrestle kill actions, magic spell killing etc...etc...

I'm just worried about the second wave of the covid-19 coming for the next months !
Glovetta
What is your main fetish?: Leather gloves, smother, asphyxia, plastic bag, bondage.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find interesting themes for me, learn something new in fetish, become a part of this community.
Referral: darknet, beevilbabes.

Post by Glovetta »

Nice to see this news. How long I dreamed about this sub-theme in your studio. With this approach: the English spirit and quality, we will get excellent videos.
I hope to see the true incarnations of hitwoman there - in leather gloves,(this gloves as heralds of death, their cold leather in contact with skin of the victim indicates the imminent demise of the captive), with a garrote (not simple item, but musical instrument, and neck of the victim is a scene from which murder extract notes one by one ), plastic bag (transparent as a baby’s tear, durable as a silk thread, alluring, like the most passionate desire when victim greedily swallowing air with her mouth, gasping, and feels powerlessness from not being able to escape asphyxia punishment) and at least - gun with silencer (clearly and categorically piercing the body of victim like a sharp arrow a ripe apple).
cmpunkfan16
What is your main fetish?: strangle
Why do you want to join this forum?: interested in seeing what others are interested in
Referral: bluestone

Post by cmpunkfan16 »

Definitely interested to see this new series. I'd also like to see more F vs F scenarios,like maybe a not so sneaky cat burglar gets caught???
snake556
What is your main fetish?: Fun
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love see famme fatalities
Referral: cnb

Post by snake556 »

I am really happy to hear this news Blue , and you will continue to produce films .
I am excited to watch the new series Scotland Yard videos too .
I also hope that you will bear in mind we are shooting videos fans in this new series .
I hope to see in this new series more shooting videos with nudity , more shooting on nude girls, woman's on their breasts (Include Nipple) and belly button (Navel) by using bullets from silencer gun such as great shooting movies that you shoot before with Petra , Maxine x , Tiffany , Kerie , Tina and Milena .
I really like these videos so I bought it all , until now any video you publish include shooting with nudity I buy it immediately , I will do that in the new series Scotland Yard videos and thank you for all these videos like that I buy before :clap: .
Really good job :approve: