Heart diseases when doing too much sex&watching fetish vids

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Heart diseases when doing too much sex&watching fetish vids

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Doing too much sex and watching too much fetish videos, make the heart sick ?

Hi, the question I'm asking is in the topic, for years I loved watching erotic fetish videos, fetish superheroine videos, and dead fetish videos, and often I have heard about producers who had hearts attacks and died suddenly... Recently I heard that the producer of Psychothriller (excellent company of dead fetish videos) died of heart attack, and weeks ago there have been a bad news from the japanese GIGA, one of the most important movie director of the japanese company Takashi Mutsuki died of heart attack.

While visiting some fetish fans forums like here or on Deadskirts.com, I have heard about some members who have hearts diseases and were hospitalized recently. What do you think about all this ?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Heart diseases when doing too much sex&watching fetish v

Post by Director B »

Hi Totallibertarianism, it's no secret that I'm not into this stuff, just a hired hand for Blue, but I wouldn't put any stock in this as coincidences do happen and heart diseases can be caused by a lot of things. I think people should enjoy anything that makes them happy that includes stuff like this, as long as they are not hurting anyone. People's sexual preferences are their business. If you enjoy seeing sexy female acting out Superheroines/Spies being defeated, then who am I or anyone else for that matter to tell you it's wrong as far as I can see it's harmless.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Good that you brought up your concern, but dismiss it. This probability ranks up there with the idea that masturbating will cause hair to grow on your palms.

Don't fall for Coincidence over Science, or the line, "a lot of (unnamed) people are saying..," that Trump puts out continuously. Otherwise, you might conclude that Teaching First Grade or Running a Diet Clinic Causes Heart Attacks just because one of those folks keeled over last week.

The scientific approach looks for facts and causes, not just the coincidence that something happens after something else. Science generates hypotheses from observations, then tests the hypotheses again new data and rigorous tests.

The PsychoThriller guy might have been overweight, under-exercised, or genetically disadvantaged. Hugh Hefner, on the other hand, has had a delightful life and looks great for a guy his age.

I'm on the side of Hugh Hefner.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

Heart disease is the leading cause of death, outranking even cancer.

If erotic death fantasy causes heart disease, watching sports causes STDs.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.