IS DeadSkirts Down?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Re: IS DeadSkirts Down?

Post by Nyghtfall »

xj900uk wrote:He has, however, brought up all of the associated (dormant) domain names.
They weren't dormant, they're variations on the name with different extensions:

deadskirt.com
deadskirts.net
deadskirts.org
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
Anonjohn
What is your main fetish?: All sorts
Why do you want to join this forum?: on Blues reccomendation
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Anonjohn »

It was all sadly inevitable with recent events in mind. When a domain owner has to beg £25 'lousy dollars' for food and won't release some control of domain management to external sources willing to assist, even short term, whilst going through health issues, it just seems this moment has been long overdue.

I suspect the bigger question for the community is that if the site is pulled back from the brink, there does need to be some sort of backup plan which the community should insist on before spending time adding content and links to the forum.

I hope Geno gets back on his feet and pulls it back to life, I know there are enough offers out there for him to be able to do that without incurring any costs and I sincerely hopes he takes one of those if able.

For DP, I would also look at domains which include 'dead-skirts'
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Geno with a lot of urging, pushing and shoving was looking at an emergency back-up plan involving delegating some of the vital information to keep the site running, after his first bout with poor health earlier on in the year, but sadly he was straight back again in hospital almost immediately after I persuaded him that he needed to have a [Plan B' so I never got enough details out of hi,
bonepile2
What is your main fetish?: Asian deaths in video (TV, dvd, Blu-ray, laserDisc), and films
Why do you want to join this forum?: former member - glad to be back
Referral: Found on Google after search

Post by bonepile2 »

Took me a while to remember where I could post again. Sad that Dead Skirts is down. Am still collecting Asian clips and have a few new ones to post, but will have to wait for a time when DS is back with us. Best wishes to all of you and to Geno too.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Bonepile...! Post them on this Board, please!!!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

Didn’t this happen a few years ago with a much smaller death fetish forum, Adrinadeadly? Loved the content on there but the owner, presumably Adrina didn’t have enough money to continue paying for the upkeep of the site and refused any help offered or to relinquish some control.

Who didn’t see this coming after the first plea for help? Wouldn’t surprise me if it popped up again a few more times like the aforementioned site with some harsh conditions or pleas for money before going under for good.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Geno was very stubborn at the best of times, sjames8. It took his first trip to the hospital early in the summer to convince him that he was seriously ill. After that both Sandi and I were in contact with him privately, he had just agreed he needed a ['Plan B' and that he should hand over some private details about the site and the Hostgator account to me for safekeeping but then his health deteriorated rapidly, he was whisked back into hospital with renal failure, and that was the last communication we have had from him. And that was six weeks ago... :frown:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Geno was very stubborn at the best of times, sjames8. It took his first trip to the hospital early in the summer to convince him that he was seriously ill. After that both Sandi and I were in contact with him privately, he had just agreed he needed a ['Plan B' and that he should hand over some private details about the site and the Hostgator account to me for safekeeping but then his health deteriorated rapidly, he was whisked back into hospital with renal failure, and that was the last communication we have had from him. And that was six weeks ago... :frown:
6 WEEKS AGO!? Has no one heard from Gene since then? Anyone?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Grace X
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatale fantasies
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.
Location: Wherever magnificent killers and killees gather for deathplay.

Post by Grace X »

Geno had given me several private email addresses which he said would reach him even if the main DS emails failed -- I have written to him with no reply.

His moderators, DeMan (DeMan is a particularly close friend of mine, we are in touch regularly) and Jimbo, have had no word.

xj, have you heard from Sandi? She usually was in pretty close touch with him, and he would often reach out to her when he had troubles. She has been quite silent since DS went down as well.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Sadly, Grace, I haven't heard from Sandi recently as well, although last time we spoke she promised to keep me in the loop and let me know the moment she heard anything from Geno. She last wrote to me on the 19th, which actually isn't that long ago! Said she'd still heard nothing from Geno but she would keep trying.
Don't know about Asphyxfan/Dave, if he's heard anything from Geno or he's been able to get anywhere persuading Hostgator to let him pay the monthly fees.

By a weird coincidence, it seems as though the FN board is down this morning. What has happened? Hamster fell asleep at the wheel and had a fatal accident?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I was in contact with Sandi last night, and she still hasn't heard back from Geno. So, it's not looking good, because he had been returning her emails even from hospital. Sorry, but I have nothing more to report. :cry:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
maddeleine

Post by maddeleine »

This year I have witnessed two main hubs for grotesque erotica disappear.
'Deadskirts.com' [DS] is just the most recent one.

It saddens me to see that niche-fetish communities are tanking,
but it saddens me even more to realize and predict that the fate that hit DS or 'Gurochan.cx' [GC]
is the same fate that will hit every single remaining niche-fetish website out there today.
Even THIS one.

It doesn't need to be for the same reasons, DS or GC have gone offline;
In fact, the immediate reasons are irrelevant since there is a more fundamental problem hiding underneath.
Money.

I would bet my ass in slices, that if DS or GC were paid communities and were actually providing for their respective webmasters/owners instead of being just a 'hobby-project', an obligation, they were still around.

I'm not a fan of monthly subscriptions myself and every time some crappy news-outlet slaps my face with their monthly subscription plan 'before I read any further...' I just leave
their website, well knowing they already sell my user-data and already jam advertising in my face...

But we as a niche-fetish community MUST evolve and undergo a cultural shift If we want to survive.
This specific fetish has no way of pulling in advertiser-money or getting funded elswhere except it's userbase.

In short:
If we don't pay for the platforms and the content we enjoy, they will vanish.
Put your money where your mouth is, bois, or times are getting tough.

cheers
necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Post by necro_phil »

I was happy enough to pay for access to necrobabes.com. Then it got complicated with the credit card companies. And some sites are using bitcoin, about which I know nothing and would rather not deal with. If there is a simple way to pay, great. If not, no. I joined Olaf's site but find it impossible to use his pay system, so haven't ordered anything from him. For me, and for people like me (a bit dull-witted) it has to be as easy and as safe as buying something from Amazon. No pun intended.
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf's pay system uses a credit card such as Visa much as does any other.
The "trick", I guess is to "pass scrutiny" with the system that demands all manner of items as "proof of age".
Once you get by that and happily "registered", it's easy enough.
The "points" you purchase and spend are, I suspect, a way of manipulating the various monetary systems involved.
necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Post by necro_phil »

Hmmm. I just might give it a try. Thanks for the info. I guess I was thrown by the points system.