IS DeadSkirts Down?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Re: IS DeadSkirts Down?

Post by indiefilmfan »

Think of Olaf's "credits" system as you would going to one of those festivals put on by a church, local fire dept., etc. In my state, it's something to do with the law. They don't have a liquor license, so they have to sell tickets. You can then use those tickets to buy beer, and it's supposed to be consumed within a certain fenced off area. Goofy, but it's how it is.

I've bought a shitload of vids from Olaf over the last year, and once registered (to be sure you're of legal age), his site is ridiculously easy to make purchases on. You simply put in your credit card # and it's done, the credits are added to your account. I just did it again a week or two ago and it was instantaneous. If I had to guess, his "credits" are how he keeps under the radar with the credit card companies, who like deviantart, etc., will shut your account down in a heartbeat if they see you are peddling something they don't personally approve of. And let's face it, much of the judgemental world does not "approve" of our little fetishes celebrated here. Case in point: deviantart recently shut down Olaf and Tlot's accounts, and many others with no notice or reason given, but we all know the reason.

So the actual transaction between you and the credit card company is for you buying "credits." That's all they need to know. Now what you buy with those "credits" on someone's site is a separate transaction between you and that vendor, and has nothing to do with the C.C. company anymore, so it's out of their realm of concern and off their radar.

In Olaf's case, he works in roughly a multiple of 10. So a vid he puts up for sale for 160 credits will have cost you roughly 16 euros, or maybe 18 dollars, at the current exchange rate. I'm in the U.S., and I always notice on my statement that I get hit with an extra buck or so from my bank for an "international transaction fee," too, since he's in Germany. But I will say, every time I've added funds to my credits account on his site, it was the fastest and easiest transaction I've ever done anywhere. I hope this helps.
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

I have to chime in here a little, because I don't think making these message boards pay sites is necessary. As long as the fans support our producers with buying their videos and other products, whether it's Bluestone videos or otherwise, there should always be those in our community who wish to give back to the community. FF and Fetnoir are both owned and supported financially by producers, and I'm not familiar with Olaf's site, but I assume it is similar. Producers understand that they owe a lot to this community and therefore have an obligation to provide a place where our community can congregate without pushing only their specific products at the participants. At FF, you don't have to subscribe or buy anything to fully participate here, and I.M.H.O. that's how it should always remain. I and others will always give back. It is only right.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

Such a tragedy all round. Losing a place regularly visited by so many people with such niche interests is a terrible thing. I know stubbornness and the attachment of one’s early, devoted involvement can lead to an unhealthy possessiveness that can end a project prematurely. It’s easier to share the load.

It affects others, and their time and effort in a way that can sometimes lead to frustration and anger and by losing the site, we’ve lost some of those people too. Not all contributors will post here or elsewhere.
I’m worried for Geno and the people close to him, and ultimately if this is the end of Deadskirts, thank you Geno for running it YOUR way with eccentric, stubborn and sometimes irrational integrity.

It will be missed.
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Post by uncle_buck »

A kind, gentlemanly post, SJames ... And I might add that the Deadskirts site is missed (by me) already.
I've been on the verge of hanging it up for quite a while now and that site closing was about the 'last straw'.
I'm just thankful that Max5s responded to my 'cry' as he said just what I needed to hear.
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by tostig »

You do a great service Buck. Very impartial, witty and interesting with your comments. I have seen you offer your particular set of skills to more producers and cannot imagine why anyone wouldn’t accept your offer. I was a late comer to DS in terms of posting, but have been a fan of yours for much longer. I hope you never hang ‘em up.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

JohnG wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:48 am I'm with tommygun in that it is surprising how little discussions occur here, especially regarding new videos/photo sets from producers other than Bluestone.
I am concerned about this, too. Creativity within the community is generally met with a shrug. There are a lot of imaginative people here,and I'm sure it's frustrating to put a lot of work into a story or drawing or a review and get essentially zero feedback.
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Sorry to hear that Geno is seriously ill, :cry: I was surprised to see that DS was no longer accessible, while it was still last week on my side ... I did not know all about this for Geno, then I agree with Blue for what he wrote on his last post, being a fan and a member here for a while, as well as on DS, before also on Sexyamazons and for some time on FN, I'm not surprised at what's going on around these sites either, and that's a shame .... :shake:

I also know Olaf's site, and I find it quite nice to work. :approve:

In any case, as long as I can share here and on the other forums, I will continue to do so and participate as well :cool: (when I can, because for a while it's not really the case), because I also go through personal difficulties, so I create less than before, my inspiration is sometimes blocked in terms of creations, even in 3D on SL ... :cry:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Grace X
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatale fantasies
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.
Location: Wherever magnificent killers and killees gather for deathplay.

Post by Grace X »

A little correction to your comment Blue dearest, FetNoir is not owned or operated by a producer. It was in its beginnings, but a number of years ago ownership of the board was turned over to me, and I'm a huge film fan (and a fan of you, as you know!) but don't produce them myself. My partner in ownership of FN is Necro Girl X, who is a writer and overall supercool gal.

To support your point, we have no intention of ever making FN a paysite. It is, and will always be, free to join and visit and play there. And our financing is just fine. NGX and I (and a number of generous community donors), keep the lights on and the doors open, and our hosting contract is already paid up through 2023. So you are quite correct, community forums can thrive without any form of pay-to-participate structure.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Grace X wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:41 pm A little correction to your comment Blue dearest, FetNoir is not owned or operated by a producer. It was in its beginnings, but a number of years ago ownership of the board was turned over to me, and I'm a huge film fan (and a fan of you, as you know!) but don't produce them myself. My partner in ownership of FN is Necro Girl X, who is a writer and overall supercool gal.
I am so sorry that I didn't keep up to date on FN site ownership. I apologize, and you can punish me if you wish, but you'd better be careful. I might take that whip away from you when you least expect it... and it would make for a very sexy collar for you... a tight, sexy collar around that pretty, delicate neck of yours! :love: :yes: :excited:
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Such a fantasy, Blue.

Coming to the topic, I think we should be grateful to all site owners (including the two great people above my post). The community is alive because of them.

Dave and Nygthfall also inspired me once to start my own database. These are the people why community is rocking for so many years.
Grace X
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatale fantasies
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.
Location: Wherever magnificent killers and killees gather for deathplay.

Post by Grace X »

No worries dear Blue, and I adore it when you take my whip and wrap it around my neck...that's a sexy dream come true!

DaStrangler, thanks for your comment too. I think Blue would agree with me that we keep our community places thriving out of pure love for our worldwide, killer-sexy circle of friends. Our special passions are so important to us, and we really do have an amazing, vibrant, creative fellowship together.
killerbeas2

Post by killerbeas2 »

Slight bit a necro on this one, but I just got on this forum. Funny thing is, I did because of DS's end. I've been a silent member there for many many years and miss the place, although it sounds like you have a vibrant community here.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

killerbeas2 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:17 am Slight bit a necro on this one, but I just got on this forum. Funny thing is, I did because of DS's end. I've been a silent member there for many many years and miss the place, although it sounds like you have a vibrant community here.
Welcome, Killerbeas2!

Yes indeed, we have had a vibrant community here for many years, and better than that... a LOT of DS members, producers, and contributors are also members, producers and contributors here. So, hopefully, whatever you enjoyed viewing, and who you enjoyed interacting with on DS, you will also find here! Enjoy your time at FF, and I pledge that it will continue long after I do, because the keys to the kingdom have already been shared with other trusted moderators, and there are funds set aside to pay for our server for many years to come. We host FF on our own server, so we are not beholding to any third party, such as Hostgator, etc.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Post by PatrickPayne »

I hate to see DS disappear the way it did and for Geno to fall off the earth knowing he was having medical issues. Being one of the original members back in the old days (I returned there and joined here rebranded about the same time when I got back into the fetish) DS has just always been there... and now it’s not. Hopefully many of the members will find their way here.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain
s4bee

Post by s4bee »

Shame. Hope it gets back up.