!!!NOTICE!!! !!!NOTICE!!! BOARD UPGRADE!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Re: !!!NOTICE!!! !!!NOTICE!!! BOARD UPGRADE!!!

Post by Nyghtfall »

Much better color choice for thread titles and UI. Thanks again.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

redking wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:51 pm It's quite surprising the new general presentation at the beginning, :D I will get used to it with a little practice, that said, a little darker as on the old version would be a little better, I really liked the contrast of the old version ... :mrgreen:
When you say a little darker, have you cleared your browser's cache? Otherwise, you will not see all of the changes. The board now has a black background with light blue lettering. Is that what you're seeing on your screen?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:37 am
redking wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:51 pm It's quite surprising the new general presentation at the beginning, :D I will get used to it with a little practice, that said, a little darker as on the old version would be a little better, I really liked the contrast of the old version ... :mrgreen:
When you say a little darker, have you cleared your browser's cache? Otherwise, you will not see all of the changes. The board now has a black background with light blue lettering. Is that what you're seeing on your screen?

Blue
Yes it works fine, I have no problem, let's say I expected something really darker, but with the same very light blue that you are currently using ... :mrgreen:
But it's still nice like that. ;-)

It's more the general layout of the presentation that I have to adapt to ... :D

(This is how I would have seen it rather in terms of colorization or contrast: image below) :lol2:
capture-20200929-224010-2.jpg
capture-20200929-224010-2.jpg (99.97 KiB) Viewed 2325 times
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

The Board Upgrades have now been completed! Thanks for your patience.

FF Admin
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com