Kupop's 3d demise - "Brave Amazon 2"

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Kupop's 3d demise - "Brave Amazon 2"

Post by indiefilmfan »

Apparently, Kupop does not yet advertise on this board, but perhaps a review or two will bring him this way. I have posted this review at the F.N. board as well. As he does not have his own thread in the Producer's section, I'll post this here, and the powers that be can just move it if they like. For those unfamiliar with his work, Kupop does 3d animation videos of shootings and arrowings.

I received an email this morning due to being on Kupop's mailing list. It said "Brave Amazon 2" was just released, so I clicked the link to check out the preview. Liking what I saw, I just bought it right then. I see I must have been one of the early ones, as he does not yet have it advertised in this thread. Well, let me give it a go.

This is the 3rd or 4th vid I've bought from his gumroad store now (https://gumroad.com/kupop). The payment with C.C. is simple, and the download is lightning fast at over 4mb / sec. I think it was less than 2 minutes to download this 665 mb vid.

I had made some comments on the old D.S. board about his other vids, but those are perhaps lost forever now, so in short, I told him that in each new vid I saw from him, I noticed improvements. I also gave some suggestions on what I, as an arrow fan, would like to see to make the vid better, and to be worth a reasonable asking price.

The main thing I would like is a bit of plot and background scenery. It doesn't have to be an elaborate storyline, nor an incredibly detailed background, but something other than just a girl being arrowed in pure blackness would be fine. His other vids show girls trash talking one another and then having a shootout in an alleyway or indoor scenario. Surely it wouldn't be much more difficult to lay in a forest background or something for these arrow vids.

This vid cost $19, and again, I bought it the moment I got the email, so I don't have a problem spending that much dough on a vid that is just to my taste, but when I think of what this vid COULD have been, with a bit more work, I think a hell of a lot more guys would be willing to throw down their twenty bucks when they saw the preview.

For example, the plot for this could have been that there are only 2 survivors of a big battle, and one is trying to get away while the other relentlessly pursues her, firing arrows as she makes her way through the forest. Simple as that, and with some trees, etc. in the background, it'd work just fine.

But instead, it's just a girl or two surrounded in pure black screen. You never see where the arrows are coming from, it's just all close-up shots. Now don't get me wrong, I like these shots, but rather than repeat the same footage several times from different camera angles, which is what he has done here, I would much rather see an archer actually firing the arrows into her at semi-close range. The realism would be infinitely better, at least for my taste.

Speaking of realism, the animation here is top notch, and again, with every video Kupop makes, they seem to get better to my eye. So bravo there! I would like to see a bit more normal looking girls, though, sometimes, skinnier, with small butts and no bigger than C-cup boobies. I like the fit ones with six packs, too, but one of the girls in this vid, while beautiful, looks like she's on the way to a professional bodybuilding competition after eating a whole truck full of steroids, lol.

In closing, I love Kupop's work so far, and I look forward to buying more of it. But if I'm to be expected to shit out $20 a crack, I'm going to need a little more substance. Not a lot, just a little, like what I described above. Do that, and you'll keep me as a customer. Cheers! - indie
Attachments
vlcsnap-2020-10-04-16h23m45s883.png
vlcsnap-2020-10-04-16h23m45s883.png (664.21 KiB) Viewed 4542 times
vlcsnap-2020-10-04-16h46m43s511.png
vlcsnap-2020-10-04-16h46m43s511.png (880.73 KiB) Viewed 4542 times
vlcsnap-2020-10-04-16h30m26s342.png
vlcsnap-2020-10-04-16h30m26s342.png (982.07 KiB) Viewed 4542 times
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Hunter88

Re: Kupop's 3d demise - "Brave Amazon 2"

Post by Hunter88 »

For me this is Kupops best work and :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: really amazing! Perhaps for some the price is a bit to high, but I think, but I think, the art is fantastic and it's worth to look! :excited: :excited:
Kupop

Re: Kupop's 3d demise - "Brave Amazon 2"

Post by Kupop »

Guys, thanks for the kind words and criticism.

Right now I am finishing making a new video with a skinny girl character.
If this video becomes more popular than videos with busty characters, then we will see similar skinny ones in the future.

https://kupop3d.com
https://t.me/kupop3d
Follow me here to get notified of new video releases