13 Movies to watch for Halloween (Not the usual picks!)

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

1- "The Nanny"(1965) There's just something not quite right when Bette Davis stars as an English nanny. And is her 10-year-old charge an emotionally disturbed murderer or just an insolent brat?

2 - "Horror Of Dracula"(1958) Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee in the first and best, of the Hammer Dracula series.

3 - Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed"(1969) Baron Frankenstein, with the aid of a young doctor and his fiancée, kidnaps the mentally sick Dr. Brandt in order to perform the first brain transplant operation. One of the better Hammer Frankenstein films.

4 - "Dark Night of the Scarecrow"(1981) In a small Southern town, a wrongfully-killed man exacts revenge from beyond the grave on those who murdered him. Back when they made really good TV movies.

5 - "Salem's Lot"(1979) A novelist and a young horror fan attempt to save a small New England town which has been invaded by vampires. A grade Stephen King starring David Soul.

6 - "Hellraiser"(1987) A woman discovers the newly resurrected, partially formed, body of her brother-in-law. She starts killing for him to revitalize his body so he can escape the demonic beings that are pursuing him after he escaped their sadistic underworld. Very unsettling!

7 - "Train To Busan"(2016) While a zombie virus breaks out in South Korea, passengers struggle to survive on the train from Seoul to Busan. The best zombie film in recent years!

8 - "Motel Hell"(1980) A seemingly friendly farmer and his sister kidnap unsuspecting travelers and bury them alive, using them to create the "special meat" they are famous for. It takes all kinds of critters...to make Farmer Vincent's fritters!

9 - "The Body of Anna Fritz"(2015) a cringe worthy, nail biter! Anna Fritz, a famous and beautiful actress, has died recently. Three young men sneak into the morgue to see her naked, fascinated by her beauty.

10 - "Horror Hotel"(1960) A young college student arrives in a sleepy Massachusetts town to research witchcraft; during her stay at an eerie inn, she discovers a startling secret about the town and its inhabitants. Creepy, atmospheric goodness!

11 - "Road Games"(1981) A laid-back American truck driver in south Australia starts to suspect a man driving a green van of killing young women along his route, and proceeds to play a cat-and-mouse game in order to catch him red-handed. Starring Stacy Keach and Jamie Lee Curtis.

12 - "Pumkinhead"(1987) After a tragic accident, a man conjures up a towering, vengeful demon called Pumpkinhead to destroy a group of unsuspecting teenagers. An under appreciated mini classic.

13 - "The Fog"(1981) An unearthly fog rolls into a small coastal town exactly 100 years after a ship mysteriously sank in its waters. A good, old fashioned ghost story by John Carpenter at the top of his ghame.
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Re: 13 Movies to watch for Halloween (Not the usual picks!)

Post by PatrickPayne »

Big O wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:11 pm12 - "Pumkinhead"(1987) After a tragic accident, a man conjures up a towering, vengeful demon called Pumpkinhead to destroy a group of unsuspecting teenagers. An under appreciated mini classic.
Excellent list and glad to see Salem's Lot on it. That movie terrorized me as a kid.

Many (MANY) years ago my daughter had a slumber party and we told them no scary movies, but when I got home from work around 1:00 in the morning I saw them all sitting in the floor in the dark watching Pumpkinhead on some cable channel after my ex had gone to bed. I graciously picked up the Jack-o-lantern, flipped it over and put it on my head, then quietly opened the door before hopping into the middle of the pack of them. Defining what happened after that as hilarious is an understatement.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain