Tostig’s Pithy Comments

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Tostig’s Pithy Comments

Post by tostig »

I surely cannot deliver the type of detail G-Man does in his reviews, nor the witty, flowery language of Indie in his recaps. But I do love reviews, and not just because they help me decide what to buy. Some people like to read and write short stories. I prefer reviews. So, in the spirit of sharing I wanted to start a thread to drop my reviews into whenever I get the bug to do one.

I will start with a release from yesterday by Amazon Warriors. “Trespassers Will be Shot” is not Kataya’s first movie. But it is her first lead roll. Kataya has been increasingly interactive at AWFans, and even joined our new Discord server last night. She has been more interactive with fans than any model to date, and is a breath of fresh air. I will not be reviewing AW movies exclusively here. There are at least two films on my short list to buy, one by Blue and one by Solstice. But I thought Kataya’s breakout role was an excellent choice for starters.

Recap of “Trespassers Will be Shot” by Tostig

This year has sucked balls. But when we look back on 2020 we may come to look at it for more than social distancing, suffocating masks, dirty politics and Tik Tok paranoia after all. Of course, I am referring to the emergence of sultry Kataya as major star in the Amazon Warrior ranks. But, as much as I have enjoyed her friendship at our site and her outstanding Instagram profile, I have to point out that there has not been a sufficient body of work to place her among the leading ladies of Amazon Warriors just yet. I confess my eagerness to put her there, because I have come to really like her tireless energy and enthusiams for the subject of gore and erotic horror, not to mention Olaf's franchise. But there remains the hard work of judging a few more of her performances to "get there". So, I bought "Trespassers Will be Shot", the first headliner for Kataya, eager to study.

Kataya arrives onto the familiar set in jeans, a white tank and bare feet. Her long brown hair is especially silky and sheening under the artificial lights. She runs her fingers through her hair, then sort of dances across the set, even performing an effortless periouette and smiling as she finds a nice spot to rest. Watching the sequence, the focus on her stomach is noticeable, to the extent that I wonder if this is a custom or something the navel loving mastermind of this AW Empire dreamt up himself. Whatever the case, Kataya looks sensational. She has a book, which is fitting to anyone who has read her spritually inspired signature quotes and IG captions, and the book appears to be "Amazons" by R.B. Johannson. It appears to be the death fetish answer to The Brothers Karamozov in length, but it must be an exhaustive page turner judging by the amount of perspiration now gathering on Kataya's belly as she settles down and opens it. She does not to seem to have a care in the world as the camera pans down to a fallen, discarded sign that read "Trespassers Will be Shot".

Blissfully unaware of the warning, Kataya rustles a bit, tassels her hair a little more and soon shifts to another sitting position that provides a brief shot that I particularly enjoyed.

With visions of mass battles and discarded bodies hushing her to sleep, Kataya lets out a lengthy yawn before settling back against what must been a remarkably comfortable knoll for a nap.

Cutting to Kataya's dreams, we believe the director is drawing our attention to an important parchment Kataya had slowly unfurled. She just begins to read as the camera focuses again, unsurprisingly, on her stomach. Just as we are immersed in the wonders of her navel, an arrow comes out of nowhere and finds it's mark just above it. Kataya is in full Amazon Warrior spring wear now, complete with Roman sandals, leather bikini, wrist guards and absolutely no clue why anyone would want to unload an entire quiver of arrows into her body. My favorite part of the dream is when she holds the two shafts protruding from her chest, angled away from one another as if "butterflied". But, I don't like the dream sequence nearly as much as the "woke" Kataya in this one.

Kataya is dazed as she wakes from her slumber, feeling around on her sexy belly for wounds. When she finds none and realizes she had been dreaming when the arrows struck, she rises and stretches out the stiffness in her limbs, prepared to continue her lazy day in the woods.

She picks up her book and only completes a couple steps before the first bullet hits. Clearly, someone was upset with the election results and is taking it out on the pretty girl on his property, because four more shots pepper her in succession and sends Kataya to her knees.

Kataya is persistent and stands up, only to be cut down again. It was quite the impressive execution.

There might have been more blood, but I suspect the filmmaker did not want to smear her perfect abs over much with cornstarch and food coloring. As Kataya falls back against the log behind her, my only suggestion is that there may have been too much light left in her eyes. Too much vitality with 11 slugs embedded in her flesh by now. But, Kataya is going to be just fine in the long run, even if not at the conclusion of "Trespassers Will Be Shot" :).

This was a fantastic first headliner for Kataya. I have some ideas of my own for her immediate future and cannot wait to see what she does with them. I fully expect her to be one of the most requested models for customs by this time next year, and it is going to be a blast watching her build that resume.

Link to "Trespassers Will be Shot" at Amazon Warriors
https://www.sexy-amazons.com/trailer-de ... c201ba99be

https://amazon-warriors-fans.com
tostig
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.

Tostig's Review of the "Amazon Huntress" by AMFight

Post by tostig »

The "Amazon Huntress" caught my eye when Solstice advertised it recently at the Femmefatalities website. I will be honest straight from the top. It was the video captures of the model named Jenny that drew my attention. I loved the image of her doubled over after being wounded (shot I would later found out). The still of her after collapsing to her knees, with her toes pointed out behind her struck a chord. Of course, her body in one of my favorite erotic postions (the "lawn chair") was a selling point. And a nice tight closeup of the soles of her cute feet sealed the deal. Resisting a purchase for a few weeks while I worked on some other projects on my plate was self imposed. I could have bought it, watched it once and put it away. But I wanted to give it more attention. And I am glad I did.

The film begins wtih pretty blond Angie entering Sophie's compound, gun drawn and ready to pick off any poor sap to cross her. I have no idea where the mansion is in the European countryside, but the familiar set is a niiiice pad. I would not be shocked to see tail lights of a Lamborgini in the peripheral of one of Solstice's screeen grabs some day, or a tennis court in the background. Angie wears a black tank top, shorts and some kind of tan flats or boat shoes, which she is considerate enough to leave on the welcome mat and go barefoot when she enters the pristine estate, to her credit.

For all the wealth it takes to afford such a home, none of it must have been spent on security because Angie walks right through an open door with her bleach blond hair shining in the sun like an LED light and her gun waving in the air. Jenny is incredibly beautiful in her guardianship of the premises, her arms crossed in front of her oblivious to the assault a modern weapon was about to visit upon her frame. Angies barely reaches the base of the stairwell before raising her gun and declariing, "I got you, bitch!" I have no reason why she needed to make it personal like that, but Jenny put up quite the fight. After deflecting a couple slugs thanks to her transcendent skills with her sword, a bullet sneaks through the defenses and catches poor Jenny directly under her right rib cage.

And now we get to the entree of the movie...

As promised in the vidcaps, Jenny puts on quite the show after she is shot. She clutches her stomach precisely as someone that had just had her liver saudered through with a white hot iron projectile might and slumps to her knees with no betrayal to her acting. I love the way her feet flay out to either side and her toes flicker to find purchase for something that is just not there.

If you were ever shot in the belly like Jenny, you might wretch and almost throw up all over the floor like she is about to do. She leans on her sword, indended to defend the palace as a symbol of power, as a cane while she continues to try and gather her escaping life and somehow pack it back inside of her along with her guts. It is a single wound, but seldom do we see such a compelling argument for what one bullet can do to human flesh as Jenny's performance. To my utter delight, she finally drops her useless sword to the ground and falls back into a perfect "lawn chair" pose.

So, the last thing I have to commend Solstice for are the superlative foot shoots of Jenny. I am assuming this is a custom and it is obvious that the benefactor was a man after my own heart when you drink in the following screen fillers. Typically, I like longer toes on a girl who has been shot in the gut and left to die, but god damn if this ain't plenty cute!

Angie walks considerately barefoot around Jenny's dead body and moves on Orsi, who is quite a bit more famous than Jenny in Sophie's universe, from what I gather. She is the queen of the fortress. She wears a magic necklace that protects her from Angie's first few gun shots, and smiles defiantly at the "The Amazon Huntress". The audio is terrible in that raquetball court Sophie and Solstice use for so many of their projects, but actions speak louder than words when Angie walks up to Orsi and teases her navel with the shaft of her gun. Orisi is sufficiently aroused by the thought of eating the lead navally, and is eventually seduced into removing her magic necklace to experience the pleasure of the Huntress's vengeance.

Finally, Anglie plugs the defenseless Queen Orsi in the gut with a single shot. My favorite part of the sequence is when Orsi reaches out for Anglie as she falls, as if she is going to find any help from her. Orsi falls to the ground, writhes in pain for a bit and the entire affair ends with Angies bare foot resting on Orsi's deflated chest. Angie could use a pedicure, btw...

In conclusion, there was absolutely nothing wrong with Orsi's death in "The Huntress". She is very pretty, there is a reason why she is so popular and I am sure I could find some excellent work starring Orsi in the Sophie catalog. But Jenny was absolute DYNAMITE in this film, braces and all! And kudos to Solstice for producing a unique, clever story with great attention to some subfetishes, like feet and navel play, that combine to make death fetish material so layered and fascinating. This is clearly my second favorite AMFight production next to "Chrissy's Seppuku", for which I am particularly biased.

Purchase "The Amazon Huntress" from Gumroad"
Max5s

Re: Tostig’s Pithy Comments

Post by Max5s »

Bravo for your review of Amazon Huntress. It’s nice to see Sophie’s crew and Solstice get some well deserved recognition. :D
solstice
What is your main fetish?: amazons
Why do you want to join this forum?: amazons
Referral: other

Post by solstice »

Thanks here too Tostig for reviewing my vid... and happy you liked it.
And also for Max... thanks for your support!
Jenny simply has natural talent, which is rare to find.
And no, this was no custom, this was my original screenplay and as you can see, I listen to my customers what they want to see... ;-)
And Jenny's feet are so wonderfully sweet... :D

best,
Solstice
tostig

Tostig’s Review of SLA’s “The Prisoner 2 - Revenge”

Post by tostig »

I was very happy with “The prisoner part 1” by Sexy Latin Amazons. It was the only full movie I owned by Mayra’s Peruvian production company, and I recall at the time that a sequel was being planned. But somehow I slept on it and was not aware of “The Prisoner 2 - Revenge” until several weeks after it’s release. I have to say, part 2 was even better than the first.

Juliette infiltrates the compound of the guerrillas in a plunging camouflage top and back pack, shorts, the requisite stiletto boots and a couple of blazing 45 calibre pistols, from what I could tell as a pacifist. She’s there for one target, but is not choosy about collateral damage as she guns down the first guerrilla blocking her path through the doorway. After blowing her away and tip toeing over the body, Juliette cautiously creeps down the corridor with guns held high. She notices some commotion in an adjacent room, and one guerrilla was sitting atop a table and not in an especially guarded position. Juliette takes the beautiful Latina out with a perfectly placed bullet to the forehead, but realizes she is not Joshy either, the intended target, and continues to stalk.

Joshy has been alarmed to the threat by now and raises her rifle toward the encroaching Juliette, who unleashes a blazing gunfire assault from both barrels as she confidently closes in on her prey. Somehow, Joshy’s aim was off in spite of her enemy’s careless courage. Finally her gun either jams or she had depleted her magazine, and it was all Juliette needed to find her sexy body with a couple shots. Joshy drops her weapon and falls to the floor riddled with bullets. As she desperately reaches to retrieve her gun, Juliette rounds the corner into the room and fires the kill shot, the best effect of the film. At one moment alive and fighting, a single shot to the head puts down the guerrilla.

Successful in her mission, the foxy commando Juliette proceeds to strip Joshy of her gun belt and some other items. Why she did not bother with the nice necklace and watch Joshy wore i do not know, but I was glad she stripped the stiletto boots off of joshy’s feet and left them bare. A beautiful closeup of Joshy’s super sexy dead feet was a highlight of the body scanning that followed.

As Juliette left the compound she stooped by the scenes of the other two kills and stripped them as well. As she removed the designer boots from the guerrilla on the table, she commented on how she was going to leave her victims “barefoot” and destroyed just like the dastardly work they did to the Foxy Commandos. My foot fetish is so responsive it is triggered simply by such a hot woman mentioning them, and we are treated to an additional lingering shot if her toes and feet as well.

I do not know if this series was started from custom requests, or the mind of someone at SLA. I did notice on their website that have been shooting customs of late, so if anyone wrote some of these fetish elements into the script allow me to thank you. I have discussed my tastes with Mayra privately, and while they do not perfectly align with my own I obviously find nothing wrong with what was done here at all.

Sissi enjoyed this feature with me, and from the perspective of a woman with no skin in the game she had some observations I would like to share. Everyone always comments on the voluptuous beauty of the cast, and she was no exception. On s hotness scale, 10’s across the board! Not to be obsessed with footwear, she thought the stiletto boots may have been slightly inhibitive to the girls’ acting, to the point that they might have had to fall more gently or be careful performing the scenes not to turn an ankle. She liked the location of the set just fine, and I assume it is somewhere in Peru, and she agreed with my assertion that the production values are great and the fake gunfire is well done. A couple criticisms she had that I never considered... after reviewing these movies and a lot of previews on the SLA website, she noticed that lesbianism or lesbian overtones did not seem to be a prominent part of the SLA brand. We may just be seeing the wrong material, but i have to agree. Sexual chemistry between the girls can be a HUGE turn on, and a lot of the things we saw were heavy on violence and light on sex. She also wondered why there was not full nudity in anything we watched.

I am not going to give “”The Prisoner Part 2 - Revenge” a score. I will just say it was well worth the price, especially if you can snag it before her black Friday sale ends within a few hours.

The Sexy Latin Amazons Website
https://www.sexylatinamazon.com/
tostig

Review of “Silk Stalking Strangler 4” by SFA

Post by tostig »

“Killing It” The Podcast was fortunate to have a special guest not long ago. When I prepared for our interview with Sophie Lovely I wanted to preview some of her most recent work. She is known to be very customer friendly, so I sent her an email with my customary inquiry to all producers. Might she have anything in her extensive vault of death fetish material with notable foot fetish themes? Sophie promptly apologized that she did not. It was not the first time I have been told that, but I have been around long enough to know it was best to second guess. Often, if someone does not have a fetish in question and has a fully developed vision of what that fetish is, they cannot anticipate the intricacies of your particular “strain”. Their minds might immediately go to certain sexual acts or oral play they have come to associate with that fetish. That type of thing is not necessarily what I require to satisfy my foot sub-fetish in my death fetish material. Not to be dissuaded, I logged on to her site and within minutes found one of the best strangling/foot fetish videos I have ever seen. Or, at least one good enough to sing the praises of. And guess what? It starred SFA’s grande dame herself! Beautiful Sophie. This is my review of Sophie’s Fantasy Art’s “Silk Stalker Strangler 4”, starring Sophie Lovely and the diabolical killer Britney.

Sophie arrives at Britney’s house for what appears to be a leisurely chat session on a hot summer day. Dressed in a shoulder-less halter top, Daisy Duke cut offs and dime store flip flops, Sophie instantly kicks out of her shoes to sit barefoot on the couch next to Britney. The presumed script writer of this custom does us his first solid by scripting Sophie’s right foot to dangle provocatively off the comfy sofa, her sole directly in the camera for several minutes while chatting Britney up. Eventually, Sophie suggests she is parched and Nikki offers some h20 to quench her thirst, an offer that Sophie innocently accepts with a pretty smile. Such a lovely day 😁.

While Britney works in the kitchen on two tall cool glasses of water, the foot fetish theme is reinforced by a full screen closeup of Sophie’s right sole as she dabs her damp forehead and sits alone with her own thoughts. She is oblivious that her “friend” is mixing some sort of solvent into her glass, but I am starting to feel the suspense. Such a gorgeous view of the boss’s sole juxtaposed against the impending malevolence Brit has in mind stirs my curiosity for what comes next.

Britney is nonchalant in serving the toxic refreshment, but Sophie chugs heartily. The small talk only consists of a few more light quips before Sophie cups her forehead with her hand and announces she is dizzy. She attempts to get up from the couch and gets a half step before face planting onto the floor, out cold (An aside, falling is a very nuanced talent in death fetish material and Sophie executes this fall nicely, not breaking her fall too much with her hands)! Looking at her handiwork, Britney smiles mischievously and pounces on her prone house guest. After another obvious montage showcasing the feet and toes of both ladies, Britney sets Sophie against the couch, then rag dolls her to the left to gain access to her victims hands, which she roughly ties behind her back. The unconscious Sophie is erotically posed with both legs stretched out before her and her head tilted skyward, offering a wonderful view of her outstretched neck, which will be under duress in short order. I just love the predicament she is in during these frames.

I have focused on the foot fetish elements so far, and while that content remains outstanding throughout the entirety of Silk Stalking Strangler 4, I have to give due attention to the magnificent strangling sequences staged by the ladies. It would not rank so high without the realistic execution of the death scene. Sophie may be the boss and not in front of the screen as much as she once was. But she is so good selling the strangling sequences it is hard to believe she did not have some pro wrestling training or experience somewhere along the line. I am not familiar with the entire roster at SFA, but I cannot imagine a better death fetish actress than Sophie In her ranks. That said, Britney is no slouch as the killer either. She wraps the ligature around Sophie’s neck from behind and seems to strain with max effort as she pulls her victim onto the cushions, Sophie’s legs kicking so violently her pumping knees and feet would likely fracture bone, teeth or anything else that entered the orbit of her flailing legs. When the action rolls off onto the floor, Nikki straddles Sophie and leans into the continued assault on the neck. Closeups of Sophie’s face show how good she is with eye rolls, choking, gasping and somehow willing her face to turn blush red. Her eyelids flicker. Interspersed with this violence are more shots of her bare feet flailing, toes flicking, reaching for purchase of a life slipping away. After a series of grotesque gasps, several intermittent gyrations ripple through her body and poor Sophie passes on. To put an exclamation point on the theme, Nikki plays with Sophie’s sexy feet postmortem and seems especially immersed in their scent snd taste as she handles them. Absolutely perfect!

I told Sophie I was going to review this gem during our podcast a couple months ago. My intention was not only to praise her work, but to make her aware that she had been incorrect in her original reply to my email. Not only had she produced at least one exemplary foot fetish/death fetish vid (and probably more I have yet to discover), it was on par with some of the best I have ever seen. I don’t believe she was being coy or dismissive when she told me she had nothing that fit my interests. Not having this fetish herself, I just don’t think she realized what she had done was precisely what I wanted to see. Around the same time, I was communicating with her friend and colleague Max5s, who was interested in what foot fetish elements I and a couple other foot enthusiasts he was in contact with wanted to see in his work. I gave him a few descriptions and examples, but eventually just pointed him to “Silk Stalker Strangler 4” and suggested he did not need to reinvent the wheel 😁.

During our interview, Sophie was such a sweet lady who really expressed a fondness for comedy, and loved the company of friends and family. She loved talking about Uncle Buck, her models, Solstice and Max5s, the actress Callie Cuoco and other topics and people who are special to her. She doesn’t dwell on fetishes, violence and all the other sordid details that occasionally comprise her work. But when the cameras roll she knows how to command it all ❤️.

The Silk Stalker Strangler 4 at Buck’s Blog
http://unclebucksblog.com/Sophies-Fanta ... /promo.htm

Please Visit Sophie’s Fantasy Art
https://sophiesfantasyart.com
Last edited by tostig on Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Thanks for a very interesting and valuable discussion of of some of your key foot fetish elements in a video.

I have to agree with you on the quality of this production and Sophie’s acting. She has done some really amazing work.