I think I've looked everywhere for a clip, now I need help.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Zufallx
What is your main fetish?: Scenes mainly from mainstream movies and TV. Heels and hose preferred.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discover and sponge video clips.
Referral: Most likely Dark Fetish Yellowpages.

I think I've looked everywhere for a clip, now I need help.

Post by Zufallx »

Looking for a clip I saw on somebody's board somewhere. I believe it was a movie and I believe it was Russian. It definitely was not English language and therein lies the problem... I can't tell you what was said, I can just give you my impression of what's going on. I've got little to offer, but here it is...

Authorities (referred to as 'cops' hereafter) were transporting a person through the city when a stalled car, convertible, ended up blocking traffic with a young blond in shorts checking under the hood. she shrugs back at them like, "What the fuck am I supposed to do" type of expression. The cops take a different route, which was a setup to spring their bad guy. Long story short it gets all fucked somehow and there's a scene later on with the crime boss (I assume) in the blonde girls apartment and she's in trouble for something. Conversation happens and she goes to blow him to get out of trouble or I don't know what. Head drops out of frame, Boss kinda looks out the window a sec and then after about 8 seconds, shoots her in the head.
Zufallx
What is your main fetish?: Scenes mainly from mainstream movies and TV. Heels and hose preferred.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discover and sponge video clips.
Referral: Most likely Dark Fetish Yellowpages.

Re: I think I've looked everywhere for a clip, now I need help.

Post by Zufallx »

Nobody?