Your Ideas for Mayra of Sexy Latin Amazon

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: Your Ideas for Mayra of Sexy Latin Amazon

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:42 pm I loved it. I particularly liked the part when the poor 'inept soldier's' gun failed to fire, and she was mercilessly shot down.
Thanks my friend!
Well :X
Today we have a special offer for a limited time
visit the blog:
https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/p/offers.html
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Post by DarkLime »

I'd love to see her get strangled with a garrote while being just out of reach of her weapon
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

DarkLime wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:19 pm I'd love to see her get strangled with a garrote while being just out of reach of her weapon
Hello Dark Lim. :lol:
It is a good idea, at the moment we are finishing with some personalized videos, later we will take into account your great idea.

A kiss!
Mayra Divine

On purpose..
we have new video in premiere
VALKYRIE TROOPERS PART II

I hope you like it, I invite you to download the video, it's already online!
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

For those who like SLA castings

Post by SLA »

Hi friends...
While we have our website updated and maintained, we can continue uploading content through our blog, instagram and youtube.

I just uploaded a behind the scenes to our youtube channel, since on many occasions they ask me for the behind the scenes.
These behind the scenes are not edited. Hope you like.
I will be uploading more content like this to our social networks.
And for the moment you can make your video downloads through our Gumroad page and our blog.

We are working to improve the SLA system so that our customers feel much more comfortable.

A kiss!

Mayra Divine

SLA

NEW VIDEO SEXY LATIN AMAZON

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends of FF.

I have uploaded the new chapter titled

An Unexpected Encounter
Many of you have already downloaded it and thank you for writing to our networks and leaving your comments.
I hope that everyone else likes this video, download it on our website sexylatinamazon.com you can also download it directly from humroad or through our blog.

Juliette is a Foxxy Commando on a mission to prepare a counterattack against her Valkyrie enemies, but the counterattack is called off and she is left behind behind enemy lines. A patrol of Valkyries will meet her and try to annihilate her, unleashing a bloody fight.
See the outcome and the full video on our website: https://sexylatinamazon.com
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends of FF.
While we have our recent video ready, I invite you to watch this special edition of Valkyria Toopers 1 and 2.
a super offer that will last a short time online.
https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/l/wlsib
http://sexylatinamazon.com
I would like you to see it, (these two chapters are great) and so you can give me your opinion on the details of the videos, that will help me to improve more and more, remember that there is something for all tastes, that is why in each video that we make we add different content but always with our original style. :love:

You can count on us to request your personalized videos by writing to sales@sexylatinamazon.com

A hug and a kiss to all. I love
Mayra Divine
Boston37

Post by Boston37 »

Hi mayra!

I have every video! Love them all. In regards to custom videos is there price rates and is there a list of the actresses that do topless? I’d be interested in looking into one!
SLA

Re: Tus ideas para Mayra de Sexy Latin Amazon

Post by SLA »

Boston37 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:11 pm ¡Hola, Mayra! ¡Tengo todos los vídeos! Me encantan todos. En cuanto a los vídeos personalizados, ¿hay tarifas de precio y hay una lista de las actrices que lo hacen en topless? ¡Me interesaría buscar uno! [/cita]

of course! write us to the mail sales@sexylatinamazon.com tell us in a short story your story You can also visit the blog and review the SLA rules for us to record your personalized video. Regards. Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

hello hello friends... tell you something? 😊 We are a few hours away from uploading our new chapter titled DEADLY ESCAPE We already have the trailer

and also a behind the scenes so you can enjoy a little as well as us production and the entire cast of actresses always enjoy and have fun while we record exciting chapters Here is the link behind the scenes soon it will be on our website ready to download
SLA

Post by SLA »

Behind The scenes :pc:

Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

One of the ideas mentioned in this topic was for SLA to have a patreon account.

There is one now https://www.patreon.com/SexyLatinAmazon/posts:

There are photos from Mafia War - Sicaria 2, Real Estate Mortal Business and more!