Your Ideas for Mayra of Sexy Latin Amazon

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Your Ideas for Mayra of Sexy Latin Amazon

Post by uncle_buck »

Hello Everyone.

I received an email from Mayra Divine, the proprietor Of the Sexy Latin Amazon site
and all that is entailed in producing the finished videos that we enjoy.

Now ordinarily I'm delighted to receive emails from nearly anyone - and women in particular.
But, unfortunately, such was not to be the case this time.

Mayra was turning to me in some desperation I expect, to see whether I could suggest ways for SLA to boost sales activity.

Now as to the reasons that I find that "distressing" ...
The first is that I don't care to see any producer,
particularly "my producers" whose efforts I attempt to promote at Buck's Blog have any difficulty along these lines ...
And the second is that I have no immediate answer for her - be it glib or otherwise.
When we come right down to it I do not in fact "sell" anything.
I simply present what the producer has mades available to 'We, the Puchasing Public' and the product the "sells itself".
So people, what am I to tell Mayra?
I am looking for practical suggestions on her behalf ...
I will "field" anything by way of response and pass it along to Mayra.
And I've included her email address somewhere at the top of this page so that you may contact her directly.

What follows are links to some of the trailers for the videos that are available at Mayra's Sexy Latin Amazon site.

http://www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com
Sexy Latin Amazon Blogspot

Prisoner-2 Revenge

Lollypop

Prisoner 1

End of Battle 2

Gotcha!

End of Battle

Fallen Amazons

The Kidnapping Part 1

Blood Beach Battle - 2

Strikes to Valkiria's Base

Mafia War

Mafia War: Lethal Assassin 1

Mafia War: Bikini War 1

Mission Accomplished

Bloody Beach Invasion

Foxxy Command: Sniper Part 1

Foxxy Command: Sniper Part 2

Foxxy Command: Sniper Part 3

Foxxy Command: Attack & Defense

Foxxy Command: Annihilation Team

Foxxy Command: The Warehouse

Foxxy Command: Valkyria Project 1

The Rescue

Iris The Invincible Amazon Warrior

Amazons: Bloody Beach Battle

Amazons Tournament 1

The Amazons Village Attack Part 1

The Amazons Village Attack Part 2

The Bloody Battlefield

The Archers of Death

Unfaithful Girl

Criminal Girls

Mayra participates in a quick presentation

Mafia War Dancing Girls

The Making of a SLA Video

Amazon Warriors Advance (Nice Snapshots Here!)

Mafia War - Behind the Scenes
href=
Advance (Peru - Nice Sword Snapshots!)
href=https://www.youtube.com/user/SEXYLATINAMAZ0N
Go to Youtube
href=https://twitter.com/ target=blank
Go to Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/Sexy-Latin-Ama ... 107573888/
Go to Facebook
https://www.instagram.com/sexylatinamazons/?hl=ru
Go to Instagram

http://www.sexylatinamazon.com
Click to Access SLA
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Re: Your Ideas for Mayra of Sexy Latin Amazon

Post by tostig »

Mayra is so sweet. Every time I have chatted with her she has been so nice and accommodating. I think SLA is so progressive with the way they do their behind the scenes Youtube productions. Finding ways to forward the brand utilizing social media is the way of the future for our community, and SLA is a leader in that push. The girls are absolutely gorgeous, so that is not a problem at all.

The thing is, Death Fetish is such a complicated niche. Everyone agrees that we love to see women in situations of danger, and possibly even killed for the decisions they make in these fantasy scenarios. But the number of producers who are able to broaden their scope to include the vast number of mandatory sub-fetishes that exist within our community are the ones that flourish. Those sub-fetishes for things like cat suits, boots, lift and carry, soiling underwear, long hair, feet, butts, bondage and leather and chains make death fetish one of the most difficult main fetishes someone can can entertain. I have found SLA's material to be extremely ambitious and of the highest quality, but perhaps too accommodating in it's scope. It is almost mandatory for me to have foot fetish elements in any death fetish movie I purchase, but SLA does not seem to have anyone on staff who understands how to do a movie to fit my needs. That's fine, I am only one user. But I suspect others with very specific sub-fetishes come across the same issue with the brand. $15-$20 a pop is a lot to spend on more than a couple movies knowing from the outset they are likely not to deliver on your needs.

I don't know what to say. I LOVE SLA and their business model otherwise. I think if they had a permanent studio instead of performing out of doors or different venues all the time it might help them improve on things like lighting and other things that can be controlled. I am no expert on that, but it is a trifle compared to the bigger issue. I think it is a great, ambitious company that may be falling into the trap of trying to do too much. Service some of these sub fetishes more devoutly and the fanbase may begin to grow,.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I love Mayra and Sexy Latin Amazon's work.
My ideas are simple - stick to what they do best. They always have the most charming 'gun fun' element about their movies, you can tell the girls (all sumptuously beautiful, I don't know where Mayra finds them - does she have a secret factory somewhere in deepest Columbia that manufactures them to order?) are having lots of fun making their films and also features (eg 'behind the scenes') so don't do anything to ruin that.
I adore their sexy outfits, especially their boots, and also they manage to shoot so many of their films in lovely warm, sunny and exotic locations as well, unlike so many other producers whose movies seem to be studio or interior-concentrated.

So, Mayra and your team, please do not change anything. However, if you want ideas for the future, how about a superheroine type film? You can also do battle in lots of skin tight sexy outfits and high boots, and grapple out of doors in some sunny, gorgeous location for the future of South America.
If you need some more help with this, or with sticking to your more 'gun fun' features, perhaps I could even provide you with the outline of a script or screenplay in teh future as well (PEM me if you are interested)
tostig
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.

Post by tostig »

I hope this additional observation does not come off as belaboring my point. I am very fond of SLA’s production values and business model, and it is obvious they have a lyal following who loves it just the way it is. But Mayra did ask for feedback. I just talked with Peter Cohen from Catharsis. This question reminds me of something he brought up. I asked him what some of his favorite projects were to work on. He mentioned a vampire photoset he did early on, with very elaborate costuming and staging. Everyone involved worked really hard on it and were extremely excited. Stylistically, these were some of the best photos they ever released, and he expected it to be very popular. It wasn’t. Not a peep out of anyone. I guess he did not sell these individually like they do today, but by every metric he judged his business on it was a flop of Ishtar proportion. Additionally, Olaf talked about one of the Gladiatrix Arena films he worked on feverishly with very ornate costuming and popular models being a total failure. A complete financial loss he could not quite understand. In his example , Peter said he learned a lesson that the objective is not to meet his own high standards or do what he found artistically satisfying. His audience wanted nude or fully nude models in almost everything he did. And as great as Olaf’s work is artistically, I bet that he would agree that he has to often shove his own tastes completely aside at times in order to pay the bills. I do not know SLA’s business well enough to speak to their view of this. I can only say that when I look at their previews and descriptions of clips, the girls are stunningly beautiful, the locations are exotic and unique, the production appears to be top notch, I desperately want to help and buy, but... there just is not a lot of them that that make the decision easy for me 😞. Mayra, I am so sorry to say that. Like I said, you are amazing and your life’s work is extremely impressive. But sometimes I wonder if it is, again, trying to do too much.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Pehraps you could interview her on your Podcast, Tostig, to help improve and raise her profile and that of SLA? Get her company and brand name more 'out there'? Might help boost some sales when new listeners here of her and her movies/material?
tostig

Post by tostig »

I would LOVE to chat with Mayra. That is a brilliant idea, XJ! Mayra, if you are reading this and would be open to coming on my podcast, please let me know.
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering

Post by uncle_buck »

Thank you for your input gentlemen, and I will forward this link to Mayra.

So far from what I can see it boils down to

1) "stay the course" ... and
2) Feet ... Perhaps you can have a killer with a 'foot fetish' who removes the victim's boots

As for me, I am and will remain an unreconstructed fancier of the female upper torso and so for
3) Topless ... Highly improbable plot-wise for how many have you seen out walking about - unless you are in the business.
But this is "fantasy" after all
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I think there are only 2 ways to really make it in this genre. The first is to do only custom productions where you get your expenses and profit covered up front. The second is to do it because you want to do it regardless of the cost.

This community started out with a handful of producers who made material that couldn’t be had elsewhere. It was a vibrant community filled with writers, photographers, models and videographers with a common interest of doing what Hollywood and the major publishers wouldn’t. Although many creative people still remain, they are largely irrelevant, especially if their products come with a fee.

The video emphasis on all the relevant forums is directed towards material that is available on YouTube or in someway pirated from Hollywood or the remaining producers and shared on sites I won’t name but most know about. How many threads are titled something like “ Favorite mainstream xxxxx”? In other words, “free shit”. If all the in house producers suddenly disappeared, they’d be missed for a few weeks then forgotten by most.

What I do I do as a hobby and because I really enjoy the actresses I work with. I get just enough in sales to continue doing it at a cost similar to my other hobbies.

One last thing. Thanks to Uncle Buck. He puts in a lot of effort that supports the producers on/in his blog. And thanks to those of you still willing to shell out a few bucks for our products.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

A thoughtful post from Max5s that "tells it like it is" rather than how we'd prefer it to be.
I remember a post from Peter Cohen some years back that decried the proliferation of producers in this niche market and how it seemed that anyone with a camera who could talk his girlfriend into posing for him was now in the business. (This last is a loose interpretation of what Mr. Cohen wrote, but it was along similar lines.)
What Max5s seems to suggest is that at best this is more of a self-sustaining hobby than a profitable business venture. I expect that this may be so. At the same time I am reminded of a fellow who supplemented his income with a bit of "digging and dozing" if and when he could keep his equipment in operation. His take on his business venture may well apply in that with any one-man venture there is work enough for three and hardly money enough for one.
Ah, but if everyone involved in this pastime of ours could afford to do it for the fun of it, wouldn't that be a real life Fantasy?

As you can see, I have heard nothing whatever from Mayra other than her initial plea for assistance of some kind.
I will let you know if I do - or Mayra will do so on her own accord.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

The plethora of responses on this thread and the similar one on Fetnoir reinforces my point. For the most part, nobody gives a fuck. Next freebie please.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

I didn't expect that you, or any other 'producer' for that matter, would care as a matter of fact.
But then you aren't likely to be the ones who purchase anything from other vendors, are you?
Ideas and preferences are still welcome
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Hey Buck,

Actually I do purchase material from other producers. There is a lot of talent out there and I take advantage of opportunities to purchase work that appeals to me. I’m particularly fond of Talanis from AW and Luiza from Crime House. I’ve even ordered customs.

In my case, I’ve been involved in the community behind the scenes almost since the beginning. I wrote stories to go with Peter’s and DDGs photostories, I wrote material for the original Annabelle’s Fantasy, I was generating scripts and editing about 12 videos per month for 10 years for AnnesDreams, I’ve worked many times with the Susy Gabriel site before Sophie took over and have continued to produce material for White Wolf Publications (which I own). I still work closely with Sophie because we’ve been friends for years. I do what I do because I enjoy doing the work, and I have a handful of reliable customers, but most of the community could care less about what I or any other community producer does. We survive on support of less than 5% of the community. That’s the market, and while it’s enough for me, it’s a tough go for people like Mayra who have a completely different expense profile.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Wth all due respect to Mayra, I believe that, up until now, Mayra and her friends have been making SLA movies as a past time, a hobby. I don't think that they've ever se tout ot make it a commercially viable business, but rather they've been funding the whole thing out of their own cash and savings and not bothering what the bottom-line was.
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Post by SLA »

Wou! I thank Uncle Buck for this post.
And thank you all for leaving your comments regarding what is happening at SLA.

It's true, we have made an effort to get better productions, to polish some flaws, from the castings, the costumes, we think a lot about the locations and we constantly worry about the look of the final video, a good quality, and personally I think we have a good composition video .. but if I'm wrong please correct me ..
what kind of lighting would be better, etc ... would help me a lot!

We've added fetish content like bare feet, boots, open-eyed deaths, bloody, bloody, or no bloody deaths ...

We started this as a hobby it is true but now it has become our job, we are not playing, we are working and the investment we make in improvements to our sales system well ... is not negligible ...
I don't like to give up so easily and I have asked myself many times, why? why? or ... what am I failing at? that is why now I turn to you ..
This coincidentally comes since we started to have limitation problems with Pay Pal but .. it is not PayPal ..
We have our next shoot in a week or two and I would like to know what things I can improve on.
maybe you take them, the plans ...
open planes
closed planes
medium planes ...
I don't know where I can go wrong!

kisses. and... thank you so much :love:

Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
tostig

Post by tostig »

Hi Myra. Please disregard my observations about lighting or production. I know absolutely nothing about that. Zilch, and to even bring it up proves how much of a dolt I can be. Your films are beautifully produced, state of the art in terms of production values. I did get the Prisoner Part 2 last night and really liked it. I hope you don’t mind, I sent you a dm with a little more detail on that. I do hope sales pick up soon. I think it is fantastic that you are being proactive and reaching out to fans for their thoughts rather than letting it fester.