Being choked by Jason Voorhees

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

wettinghose

Being choked by Jason Voorhees

Post by wettinghose »

Realistically if a female victim were to be choked by Jason or any other undead character with superhuman power would it be a messy death with blood coming out of mouth and other bodily fluids? Or if you were the movie director how would create such a scenario?

Me personally I love scenes were victims foam or drooling when getting choked or strangled and of course wetting themselves
wettinghose

Re: Being choked by Jason Voorhees

Post by wettinghose »

:razz:
DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Post by DarkLime »

Realistically speaking if Jason got his hands around anyone's neck it's going to get very messy as he uses his full supernatural/superhuman strength, the victim's head is going to pop like a balloon 🎈 almost immediately. Strangulation from Michael Myers however will be much more tame, it would most likely end with a neck snap and there would be more struggling, definitely some drooling involved near the end and a very dark bold bruise around the victim's neck after the deed is done πŸ˜‹.
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
wettinghose

Post by wettinghose »

DarkLime wrote: ↑Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:59 am Realistically speaking if Jason got his hands around anyone's neck it's going to get very messy as he uses his full supernatural/superhuman strength, the victim's head is going to pop like a balloon 🎈 almost immediately. Strangulation from Michael Myers however will be much more tame, it would most likely end with a neck snap and there would be more struggling, definitely some drooling involved near the end and a very dark bold bruise around the victim's neck after the deed is done πŸ˜‹.
In the case of Michael Myers will the victim drool blood from mouth and nose?
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

wettinghose wrote: ↑Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:27 am Realistically if a female victim were to be choked by Jason or any other undead character with superhuman power would it be a messy death with blood coming out of mouth and other bodily fluids? Or if you were the movie director how would create such a scenario?

Me personally I love scenes were victims foam or drooling when getting choked or strangled and of course wetting themselves
No need to wonder as we've seen both Jason and Michael strangle someone to death:
Jason (from Jason Takes Manhattan):
Michael strangles P.J. Soles in the original Halloween: [media]http://www.nudecelebsworld.com/german-s ... soles.html[/media] (1:55)