Hitchcock

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Hitchcock

Post by Bluestone »

Who developed their fantasies by viewing Hitchcock, either the TV series or movies? If so, what was the most memorable Hitchcock scene for you and why? For me, it was 'Psycho', but there's 'Frenzy' and many others, including Tippi Hendron in "The Birds". Janet Leigh naked and stabbed to death, however, just DID IT for me! It was amazing that such a scene was even allowed in a mainstream film in that time period. If Hitchcock wasn't into the erotic death fantasy, then no producer or director ever was! There was going to be an even gorier film than 'Psycho' involving a serial killer, but Hitchcock couldn't get anyone to produce it. I can't remember the name right now, but it would have involved many female victims :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
UKSG

Re: Hitchcock

Post by UKSG »

I have an excusive on set behind the scenes of the strangling scene from Frenzy, if you give me your email I will send it your way.
gold

Post by gold »

Enjoy when producers do scenarios of Hitchcock ot other classics.Would enjoy a Munich or Basterds period piece shooting that is not a copy but has some similar plot lines.Sometimes i think they copy from producers on this board,so a little creative twist is expected. Allways like the outakes and allmost made the cut reactions. Hope Blue does the Maxine shower scene, with the Canadian Hitckock touch.
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

UKSG...

I would like to have that scene...thank you very much

O

RGriff1935@aol.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I'd like that scene too! The email is: DDGBluestone@hotmail.com

I love behind-the-scenes-stuff. I may do a takeoff on this one too. Maxine X contacted me today. She just got back from Fetish Con, and wants to get together for the Psycho scene. I will also be doing a similar scene with Petra. Might as well turn Norman Bates into a serial killer :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

Ok, guys but it's only short and the sound drops off from time to time. It was on TV a very long time ago. Enjoy!
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

Got it...thank you so much!

O
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

Blue you should do the Frenzy scene. We did one and it was down loaded more than a thousand times and it made us a lot of money, although it was the times when people weren’t shearing fetish videos so much. Now you have several guys who down loads our videos and emails them to everyone they know. This is the reason why we do not post our videos any more – there’s no money in it.
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

Yes I think one of the UKSG Clients placed it on one of the Yahoo groups. When you say Bailee did a photo story as well as a video adaptation, are you talking about the Frenzy strangling scene?
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

To Pennpaul:

Could you send me the link?
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

Oh. How silly of me. And how do I contact Samson, who is Samson?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Who wants to see a Frenzy re-make, perhaps with Petra or Maxine X?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

As long as her tongue is not forced out like that at the end... very unrealistic for that type of strangulation. In a hanging the tongue can be forced out, but even then usually not off to one side like depicted in that scene. ( real life observations - sorry, my ex-EMT is showing)
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

Blue, if you are going to do a Frenzy strangling scene use Suzi or Velvet. LOL!
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PETRA IN A FRENZY-SHOOT! Sorry to shout, but it would be glorious to see her do that final astonished eye-roll as the exhausted victim's lights go out. I agree that Hitchcock featured too much tongue. That old rogue rehearsed with his "victim" actresses for HOURS himself before he let the actor in............................elsullo :mrgreen: