“Killing It” with Sissi and Tostig - Ep. 14 - Sophie

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

“Killing It” with Sissi and Tostig - Ep. 14 - Sophie

Post by tostig »

Sophie Lovely joins us for episode 14. Sophie started her career in the business as a model with Susifight in the early 2000's and ended up running that business on her own. With Amfight and White Wolf Lodge productions under her umbrella she has carved a significant niche in the DF world. She was was so sweet and easy to talk to.

Please visit her site to find a massive library of SFA movies to choose from!

http://www.sophiesfantasyart.com

In addition, we wanted to use this week to promote our friend Kataya's new venture, "Killing Kataya" at onlyfans.com. I am a proud member and invite you all to join for a very revealing look at a rising star at Amazon Warriors!

https://onlyfans.com/killing-kataya

Episode 14 on Youtube

Episode 14 on Spotify

Max5s

Re: “Killing It” with Sissi and Tostig - Ep. 14 - Sophie

Post by Max5s »

Sophie has been a good friend of mine for about 10 years, and she has contributed a tremendous amount of material to this community, mostly in the form of videos she filmed (well over 1,000 since 2009). I wanted to compliment this podcast with a short video and a couple photos. Listen to her story, watch the video, look at the photos and post your comments. Sophie is truly lovely.

The video includes scenes from movies I scripted with Sophie. It can be downloaded for free at the following location.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ewk8e9a28zwin6/Meet_Sophie.mp4/file

Here are some pics of Sophie from various videos. Please enjoy them.

necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Post by necro_phil »

Well, I must say, it was very enjoyable to hear Sissi talk about what was happening in the video you were watching at the last-- especially the references to the wounds. As for Sophie, it must be a challenge for her to decipher a detailed script, when they arrive in English, or any other language other than her own. I wonder if google translate helps?
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Sophie and many of her team (Orsi, Nikki, Annica, Natalie and others) read English very well, so understanding most of the words on paper is usually not an obstacle. Sustained speaking is more challenging for some, but they do pretty well.