How would you have made this Kelly Hu choking more realistic and macabre?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

If you were directing this scene what would you have done to make it more realistic?

Increased the duration of Jason choking up to two minutes
15%
Have her drooling blood or foam from the mouth
10%
Sounds of her neck bone breaking while Jason is squeezing
29%
Having pee running down her leggings
22%
He loosing a shoe while kicking
22%
all of the above
2%

Total votes: 41

tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Re: How would you have made this Kelly Hu choking more realistic and macabre?

Post by tostig »

This is s nice scene. Especially the way she is tossed aside like a bag of trash.
wettinghose

Post by wettinghose »

tostig wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:27 am This is s nice scene. Especially the way she is tossed aside like a bag of trash.
A normal choking would have been a bit longer if Jason pressed the windpipe but still an awesome scene
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

He didn't strangle her. He broke her neck.

At least that is what I surmised. If she is being effectively strangled, then she can't breath, not in or out. So there should be no screams, no gasping for air, and no audible in-take of breath. This is my nit-picking complaint about most fetish strangling scenes. It is obvious the actress is still breathing. Her throat is not blocked off. This you can tell by the sounds she makes. Screaming being the worst.

What is not on this list, (I chose a more audible sound of her neck breaking,) I would have liked a better, longer look at her death stare.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
wettinghose

Post by wettinghose »

Ric delCampo wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:00 am He didn't strangle her. He broke her neck.

At least that is what I surmised. If she is being effectively strangled, then she can't breath, not in or out. So there should be no screams, no gasping for air, and no audible in-take of breath. This is my nit-picking complaint about most fetish strangling scenes. It is obvious the actress is still breathing. Her throat is not blocked off. This you can tell by the sounds she makes. Screaming being the worst.

What is not on this list, (I chose a more audible sound of her neck breaking,) I would have liked a better, longer look at her death stare.
So what you are saying is that she would only be making choking sounds. I would also love her to be gurggling and drooling before going silent. Her eyes going bloodshot and all the rest
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

It's actually a great scene,a nd wildly funny when you really bother to analyse it.
The way the film editors have cut the movie footage in post-production, you are left with the impression that Jason has the power to teleport himself around the room. WHo knows, perhaps he can do this in RL, it would certainly explain a lot of things....
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

I would have it much longer, with nice shots of her pain-wracked face, and her gorgeous tits.
footstrangle
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy strangling and feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To comment and share comments on movies and fantasies.
Referral: deadskirts

Post by footstrangle »

Definitely the shoes falling off for me, would’ve been a plus. The breaking of her windpipe, drooling blood, and eyes rolling back with tongue out. That would’ve been incredible.
wettinghose

Post by wettinghose »

jhsnuff wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:04 pm I would have it much longer, with nice shots of her pain-wracked face, and her gorgeous tits.
My thoughts too maybe three minutes
wettinghose

Post by wettinghose »

footstrangle wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:07 pm Definitely the shoes falling off for me, would’ve been a plus. The breaking of her windpipe, drooling blood, and eyes rolling back with tongue out. That would’ve been incredible.
Agreed! Would you loved her to make gurggling sounds while drooling blood?
Zufallx
What is your main fetish?: Scenes mainly from mainstream movies and TV. Heels and hose preferred.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discover and sponge video clips.
Referral: Most likely Dark Fetish Yellowpages.

Post by Zufallx »

Only change for me would be more energetic kicking. She looks like she's maybe trying to swim but just doesn't care to.
footstrangle
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy strangling and feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To comment and share comments on movies and fantasies.
Referral: deadskirts

Post by footstrangle »

wettinghose wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:34 am
footstrangle wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:07 pm Definitely the shoes falling off for me, would’ve been a plus. The breaking of her windpipe, drooling blood, and eyes rolling back with tongue out. That would’ve been incredible.
Agreed! Would you loved her to make gurggling sounds while drooling blood?
Definitely!!!
BlueLace
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is strangulation, either giving or receiving it. I prefer garrotes, but any method works!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join this forum since Fetnoir closed down, and this seems like the next best thing!
Referral: I simply googled the site after seeing it mentioned on some other forums for snuff

Post by BlueLace »

Oh I remember this one lol

The one that only has 30 minutes or so in New York.

Really good scene though, shame it’s the only Jason strangulation in the series as far as I know. Lovely actress, mainly think that length would make it better. Still, I understand why not, “normal” people would get bored with a strangling so long