I'd like all of your thoughts, please...

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

I'd like all of your thoughts, please...

Post by indiefilmfan »

Well, as was brought up recently in another thread, there are a now commonly seen 400+ people lurking about here as I write this, so let's see how many are willing to chime in with their thoughts, because I'd really like to hear them.

As some of you already know, I like to write. And though I'm not into most of the fetishes celebrated here, I do enjoy some things that just so happen to result in a beautiful woman's unfortunate demise from time to time. If I liked what are considered the common interests featured here, I would have access to a virtual cornucopia of treasures from a large number of producers and never need to even consider having a "custom" made.

But alas, to get what I want to see, I'll need to script it myself. So I put this question to you all in the hope that in doing so to serve the needs of the few (myself), I also might serve the needs of the many (you all), and so in turn, contribute to the coffers of the producers I commission to make said films to make it worth their while and keep them in business through sales.

Now, I have a great many scripts I've jotted down over the past couple years since discovering this community. Most of them feature what I would like to see, of course, and that, by default, is likely not what most of you would like to see.

After observing what you guys talk about most often, I have also written a couple of extremely over the top scripts in terms of including all those "fetishes." Unfortunately, the details, action sequences, props, effects, etc. will make them take a considerable amount of time to shoot, and therefore, cost a considerable amount of money.

For example, I approached Olaf to do a custom for me around this time last year, but when I sent him my script, he politely said there was too much dialogue, and there was no way he could shoot it in one day, which would understandably double the cost.

As I could not afford that much at the time, I said OK, and scribbled out a simple script that could be filmed very easily with very little (to me) dialogue. Well, that still proved to be a bit much, lol, so I trimmed it down even more and removed most of that dialogue, and the end result is what some of you know now as "Paid in Bullets."

Well, I don't know if other customers think like myself, but I was secretly very concerned that it would perhaps not sell well due to it being uninteresting content to the bulk of the members of this community, but Olaf informed me it continues to sell well, so that gave me some comfort.

But again, that example is not what I would ideally like to see. It did, however, convince me UTTERLY of Russlana's ability to "sell the goods," in the way that I envisioned her in my original custom (and many others).

So as I try to narrow down which script I would like to see brought to life the way I really want it in my next custom, I would really like some honest feedback from those of you who would either be open to that type of film, or who would not be interested at all. Because again, my concern for the producer selected is paramount. I want to believe going into it that even if I spend the money to get exactly what I want, that I won't be dooming that producer to poor sales numbers, because that's not fair to them. So please, answer honestly if you'd be a buyer, just give a yay or nay, or include your thoughts of why, if you would indulge me.

Now, atop my pile of parchment sits a vampire vid which I would LOVE to see come to life. I have noticed for some reason there seems to be very little of the vampire genre put out by producers in this community, and I have no idea why. This particular script was envisioned a long time ago with specific members of Olaf's troupe in mind, so his studio has been predetermined. I approached him with the idea quite a while back, and he sounded open to it, so I penned it out, but it has been sitting gathering dust because I've simply not had the funds.

Some of you may have noticed from my writings here that I am a HUGE fan of the old Hammer Studios films, and my vision of this custom would be a tribute of sorts to those old treasures. The big question, however, is this:

Would you guys buy a vid that I would tell you up front I consider to be a "romantic tragedy?" My vampire script is a sad love story at it's core, and it features the dialogue to make it such. It, of course, features blood and death, but the dialogue and storyline for me is simply a must.

The bulk of the vids I've seen made available for people in this community to purchase to feed their cravings are devoid almost completely of plot, and feature very little dialogue. And no offense meant, but a lot of the dialogue that I have seen has been abysmal. I understand that for many here, that works just fine. But for me, it's simply not enough substance. Sorry, I guess that's the writer and the film fan in me.

I would open my wallet to Olaf in a heartbeat for a vid of Talanis or Russlana sitting on a couch simply reciting Shakespeare from a book to the camera. But I get that I'm the weirdo minority here, so I am asking for honest opinions regarding my vision for a vid that would focus largely on facial close-ups with a lot of dialogue in addition to the nudity and violent action scenes. It's what I want to buy with my money. I just need to know how many others would honestly pay for it, too.

Let me know, guys. And thanks in advance for your honest responses.
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: I'd like all of your thoughts, please...

Post by xj900uk »

Hi there Mr Indie Film Fan

Thanks for your long appraisal and detailed from-the-heart blog

Yes, I might well be interested in your production, is it ipossible to see a copy of the draft script (email it to me if you like privately and I'll read it in my speare time,)
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by tostig »

Well, I was on the list of “frequent flyers”, so I would like to see some feedback from less familiar typists as well. I think I would enjoy what you describe in a different context. I don’t have much tolerance for bad dialogue in films I consume outside of death fetish material. One of the things I love about “Breaking Bad”, for instance, is how each episode consists of 4 or 5 scenes that are fully developed with great dialogue. People are justified in panning Tarantino for over the top violence and plot thievery, but the thing that distinguishes his movies is the dialogue and the characters. So I love all that. The only thing is, when I browse a death fetish producer’s catalogue I am neither expecting nor seeking that sort of film. I am looking at whatever the producer uses to preview the picture for specific elements I find erotic and might even masturbate to. And, if I don’t see that in the previews, I am not going to assume those elements might be hidden or simply overlooked by the producer as alluring advertisement. As beautiful as Talanis and Shemina are, watching them try to recite Shakespeare in a language that might even be their third or fourth option is not going to do much for me. The films are reasonably priced, but too expensive to buy when the previews do not promise views of boobs, legs, feet or a hot death scene that might light my match. That is not to say I would not buy your custom. It’s just, I would not prioritize dialogue or conventional acting and would have to see the previews first. Like any other film.
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Post by uncle_buck »

http://femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 5115097819
IndieFilmFan @ FemmeFatalieties

Indie's post at the FemmeFatalities message board served to remind me that back in 1985 or so there was a rumor going around that the team at Slaymates had released a full-fledged SOV motion picture entitled "Satan's Blade". I don't know of course whether there is or was any validity to that assertion but at the same time I suppose that they easily could have. Well, perhaps not easily - but I still maintain that they could have. If indeed they did then Slaymates and WAVE Productions are about the only organizations that have done works that are perhaps more than a single scene. I have a Youtube link of the VHS edition of Satan's Blade and I found, somewhat to my surprise that there has been a resurgance of interest in this particular "slasher" in that it has been released on Blu-Ray (whatever that may be?) and is available on Amazon.com - of all places.

http://www.slaymates.com/
Slaymates

https://wavemovies.com/

https://www.sexy-amazons.com/

I made an attempt to interest Olaf in a "talkie" several years ago when his production company was still in its "development stage".
Extensive dialogue - meaning somewhat more than the occasional phrase that one or another of Olaf's Amazons may utter - is one heck of a lot of work.
Work = Time = Money / And what is apt to be a prohibitive amount of it. "Prohibitive" in that it would be almost impossible to raise the estimated amount required in the first place ... And then our market - which is admittedly a small and rather fragmented one - would in all probability never generate sales revenue enough to justify the original investment.

So much for the throwing of "cold water" ... Now then ... What can we do?

Suggestion From Uncle Buck

If you can see your way clear to writing your script as a 'narrative' then it might be possible for one of the characters to read the script as the sound track is manipulated during post production. Olaf adds a music background as well as sound effects to his videos so I'm rather sure that this would be possible. I asked him about doing something along these lines but never got off the ground as I have never done and cannot conceive of what I'll call "stage direction" - meaning - how do the characters move? how do they interact? - what in fact do they do?
This notion of a "narrator" is hardly original and may not have "legs" although I think that it might.

And in any event, Good Luck
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Re that Uncle Buck suggestion, all I can advise is to be careful that you don't try to over-cook the pudding, IndieFilmFan, or the end result will probably be something like this in your creative kitchen...

indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

Lol, sleeper's a classic. Thanks for the feedback so far, guys. I hope many more chime in, even if it's just to say "fuck off, I'd never buy that crap."

Buck, thanks for those links! I was familiar with Wave, only because Blue turned me on to that site a little while back. But I was not familiar with Slaymates. In fact, since I'm still fairly new to this community compared to all you guys, I'm sure there are MANY sites that I'm not aware of that have been around for years.

I guess I should clarify my intentions a bit better regarding my "dialogue heavy, plot driven" scripts. What I want to have producers make for me are "shorts" of 20 min. or so, and not all that different from what is commonly seen around here, and they will certainly all contain the various "fetish" elements that you all enjoy and discuss regularly in these forums.

The difference is, along with those fetish elements, I want at least SOME reasonable dialogue and some storyline that is somewhat creative and not just the usual fodder that's been done over and over and over in so many of the vids I see offered. I'm sorry, but the same old shit again and again just bores me to tears. I can't be the only person around here with an active imagination who craves more substance and variation.

Let's face it, there are only so many ways to strangle or stab or shoot someone. But you can at least give some better storylines that lend a little suspense in the leading up to that big moment.

For the vid I mentioned above, I happen to be a romantic, and romance fits in well with the whole vampire genre when done right. Trust me when I tell you there is gratuitous violence involved in my stories, lol. I just want to make them with plots that make sense to go along with it.

On a side note, I'm also going to be making nice storyboards using dolls like Olaf uses, so it'll make it much easier for the producer to do all the exact shots I've envisioned. That will take any guesswork out of the usual way of simply reading a written script and hoping to set up a scene to match the writer's vision.
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Post by uncle_buck »

http://unclebucksblog.com/White_Wolf_Pu ... -index.htm

Perhaps you would do well to confer with Max5s, proprietor, author, and director of White Wolf Publications.
His email address is on the "Wolf's" page at the blog
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

My material/screenplays are very much plot driven, IndieFilmFan. Of course though as most of my recent material & productions have been with the three Russian Companies (Wild Stories, Advocate's Crime House and Victimization), so I do have to be careful what I write because of translating, so they don't tend to be over-talkie. In fact, at least one screenplay I've written for Antony of Wild Stories to produce (he did a marvellous job, btw) there wasn't any need for any subtitles at all as we let the visual action tell the story perfectly. It was quite simple too, so we didn't think the audience wouldn't have any trouble in following it.
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

Thanks again, Buck. He and I actually had a short exchange a few months ago on this board when I was inquiring about Ildiko. I really love her looks. It's a shame she never did topless, and she is also retired from the business.
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

XJ, I don't know if you are the same or not, but for me, my attraction to a particular piece of work always starts at the girls. I have particular tastes, and if I don't like the girls featured in the vid, then it's just not going to work for me.

When I had Olaf make my first custom last year, it of course featured a girl I liked, but it was also a "testing of the waters," so to speak. I wanted to see how well my vision could be realized on the screen by simply emailing a script to someone halfway around the world and entrusting him to take care of it all. He did, proving to me that future customs would likely follow with his studio. But more importantly, it confirmed what I had hoped in terms of that particular girl's ability to act out what I scribbled down on paper. And she delivered in spades.

I did the same with Advocate/Ugine in the custom that I'm waiting on currently. The hotness of the girls that work for him over there is mind-boggling. It's like Ugine is a mad scientist who has secretly constructed a factory hidden somewhere in the mountains of Russia, and all it produces are supermodels programmed to do his bidding.

I have my favorites, of course, and this first custom with him was a simple, dialogue-free sketch to kind of test those Russian waters to see if they flowed as clear as Germany's. Since I have already seen part of how that custom turned out, it looks promising. Just thinking of Annabelle or Angelina makes me light-headed.

Now I can only assume that for real fetishists, that the exact content matters more than the particular actress, but only you guys know that. I'd sure like to hear about it, though.

The good news for me, though, is that the factory in Russia seems to be running at full production, as there is certainly no shortage of hotness in any of those studios you mentioned. :D
resumes1

Post by resumes1 »

ZERO interest in vampires as well as beheadings, closed eyes and "damsels in distress". Bad girls on bad girls, very violent and nasty works best for me. However, my preferences may be the minority. I too have has success with Advocate customs. I will likely do more.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

indiefilmfan wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:49 pm
I did the same with Advocate/Ugine in the custom that I'm waiting on currently. The hotness of the girls that work for him over there is mind-boggling. It's like Ugine is a mad scientist who has secretly constructed a factory hidden somewhere in the mountains of Russia, and all it produces are supermodels programmed to do his bidding.
Advocate's factory is actually deep in the Urals, Mr Indiefilmfan. I think it might be part of an ex-ultra secret KGB complex, but I'm not sure.
Re which girls/actresses I would and have used in a production, I very rarely start with thinking of a particular actress for a role (Antony's Wild Stories is different as I have specifically written some parts for Milana and Selena, a couple of his actresses, and I couldn't ever imagine anyone else every playing the parts) when Advocate is producing the movie, instead I show him the plot/screenplay, and then I let him choose which actress would be best for th epart. I trust his judgement and so far he's never let me down.
Of late he's started employing regular TV and cinema actresses for his productions rather than fetish models as well, certainly for the less colourful more 'R'-rated movies, and the jump up in quality has really shown here. Some of his stuff he could take anywhere, as he is planning to do this year with entering some of his more mainstream productions in Indie film festivals, not necessarily for specific death fantasy or gun girls fetish sites like ours.
Don't worry though he has assured me he has no plans to stop the pure death fetish films, although he may well set up a separate movie company to handle the more mainstream material.
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

My script would consist of oh god please don’t shoot me assassin replies it’s just business. Three silent rounds perforate the inside curve of her left breast with her unbuttoned shirt opening as the bullets enter her body. Annnd scene
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

And thank you for the mention of the "Wild Stories" studio, XJ. I was only a little familiar with his work, but now I have signed up at his site and looked at his selection. It turns out I like much of what I see there. I'm trying to buy a clip now, but it's not on his gumroad site so I'm waiting for an email back from Antony for a direct purchase.

It stars Sophie. Is that by chance the same sophie that now owns Sophie's Fantasy Art?
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

I don't think so, Indie Film Fan. The Sophie from Sophie's Fantasy Art who makes a lot of material with her friend Max, is not the same Sophie who is on Antony's books in Russia.
But yes, good idea to sign up with Antony's Wild Stories. He may be a small one-man band, but his material is excellent, he is probably one of the best photographers out there, and his models/actresses are always so beautifully clothed as well (possibly his two greatest strengths). I've regularly made at least one movie a year with him since I was recommended to him some time ago, check out some of the stuff we've put together. Heck, I wrote a movie part for Milana, then realised she was taking a years sabbatical because for various reasons; but I was prepared to wait until she returned, and thank goodness I did because what she then was able to do with my script, was, well... :excited: