I'd like all of your thoughts, please...

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Re: I'd like all of your thoughts, please...

Post by indiefilmfan »

Well, I guess this was a failed attempt at stirring up some responses from the masses. The only folks who chimed in are regular posters. What is peculiar is that at any given time, there seems to be 400ish people cruising about this board reading it's contents. But only a dozen or less seem to ever be actively contributing, as was mentioned in another thread.

Now on FetNoir, however, they seem to always have only a few dozen or less "guests," but 100+ members logged in. I know that there, though, it's a private board, so I don't know what a "guest" can actually do, but still, at least it seems to bustle with activity. I'm not sure there's a solution to that here, though, since this is an open board.
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

indiefilmfan wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:40 pm Well, I guess this was a failed attempt at stirring up some responses from the masses. The only folks who chimed in are regular posters. What is peculiar is that at any given time, there seems to be 400ish people cruising about this board reading it's contents. But only a dozen or less seem to ever be actively contributing, as was mentioned in another thread.

Now on FetNoir, however, they seem to always have only a few dozen or less "guests," but 100+ members logged in. I know that there, though, it's a private board, so I don't know what a "guest" can actually do, but still, at least it seems to bustle with activity. I'm not sure there's a solution to that here, though, since this is an open board.
Well, I hear you, indiefilmfan, but I'm not sure that this thread was a failure, since I've been enjoying the comments posted by many members and had no expectations that 100 members would post. You have pointed out one point that has been missed by many, i.e. the fact that this board is an open board. Does this make people reluctant to post and contribute to this board? Well, I don't really think so, because DeadSkirts was an open board and always had a fair amount of posting taking place. I think the phenomenon at FF is that FF is not simply a chat board, but a resource base for the community, including for those who wish to maintain their anonymity by not taking out membership. The death fetish, after all, is not an interest that many want anyone else to know about them for obvious reasons. Our fetish is one of the most misunderstood of all! No wonder the vast majority of those interested in the material featured on this site wish to remain lurkers in the shadows... and there's nothing wrong with this. Why are there consistently about 400 people at any time checking out this site? Well, the obvious answer is that they enjoy the material... they just don't feel the need to post about it... and I'm fine with that.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Post by indiefilmfan »

Good points for sure, Blue. I was just really hoping to rattle a few out of the shadows with a simple "yay" or "nay," but it was not to be. I didn't even get too many views, lol.
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc: