Why Do Most Frequent FF?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Crazzeedave

Re: Why Do Most Frequent FF?

Post by Crazzeedave »

For what ever reason I find the images of women being shot in the breast or strangled sexually arousing and honestly come here for content
Prang
What is your main fetish?: Definately shootings! Especially love the spy genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Connect with people with similar tastes.
Referral: Ex DS member

Post by Prang »

I really enjoy the content that Big O posts who's tastes seem to be very similar to mine.
I also like quite a lot of G-Mans content as well.

I would like to contribute more but my skills are very limited and I can't really ask my teenage kids for help...if you know what I mean.
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Post by PatrickPayne »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:56 pm Only a small percentage of those who visit here post, but why do you active posters come here? What attracts you to FF and keeps you coming back?
I enjoy the interacting with others in the community, seeing what is new from producers, seeing the new models, reading stories, and looking at manips and 3D art. Since I rebranded myself as an observer instead of someone that creates material to share, that is what keeps me coming back. And after being in the fetish for three and a half decades, I enjoy keeping up with old friends and staying in touch.

While my involvement is minimal these days and I could just as easily lurk, I like commenting and complimenting on at least a few posts each time I visit to let others know the work is appreciated and get some feedback on what people think. I keep my feedback limited publicly because I don’t want to come in and have fifty posts comments at the top at one time, so I do quite a bit of private messaging and emailing so people get the feedback without me hogging the board.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain