The purge continues...

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

solstice
What is your main fetish?: amazons
Why do you want to join this forum?: amazons
Referral: other

The purge continues...

Post by solstice »

Dear friends,

yesterday my DeviantArt account was suspended, too. This is a serious problem for me as DA is the most important advertising platform for me outside the fetish community.
I created a new account and will post only tamer pics there again, with no death and blood. I already published some rare and nice still pictures from the old times and many more will come.
Also I will keep the galleries watchers-only.

I followed the discussion of the DA purge here, especially since my close friend Gabriela was affected, too. I know it was a catastrophe for her and now it is for me.
Losing all these contacts and customers will affect my sales which are already going down due to the pandemic.

So, why you not come over and visit me from time to time?

https://www.deviantart.com/amfightclips

Best, Solstice
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Re: The purge continues...

Post by indiefilmfan »

Sorry to hear that, Solstice. This has been going on for a while now. Everyone in the community should have simply counted on D A getting around to deleting them eventually, and sought out another site. It's sad, but that's the way it is.

When those pricks try to censor you, or those like you, you leave, like so many have abandoned all the big social media shitbirds when they first started to abruptly purge people's accounts just because their political beliefs didn't fit in with their agenda. Even youtube is taking down videos, completely deleting people's accounts, or demonetising them if they dare to not align with their flaming liberal agenda. It's disturbing. And they're doing it because they can...

I wish you luck in finding a new site, sir. I have a strong feeling there will be a lot of new sites surface over the next several months, offering alternative versions of sites like D.A., as well as giant social media sites aimed at competing with the big dogs, and that welcome EVERYONE.

At least rest knowing we will continue to support you, as you are amongst friends here.
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
solstice
What is your main fetish?: amazons
Why do you want to join this forum?: amazons
Referral: other

Post by solstice »

Thanks indie for your continued support! I can only hope there will be more liberal platforms in the future to allow us to do advertising. Because afterall, the stuff we offer is harmless compared to some R-rated movie violence... it's a hypocritical censorship for sure.
s4bee

Post by s4bee »

Just a thought but there is a chance it might be the thumpers of Bibles responsible just as much as those flaming Liberals...like me.
s4bee

Post by s4bee »

Just a thought but there is a chance it might be the thumpers of Bibles responsible just as much as those flaming Liberals like me.