About the Film "The Drivers Seat"

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

About the Film "The Drivers Seat"

Post by G-Man »

Hi There,
A few weeks ago or so one of the member's was making comments about Elizabeth Taylor's death scene
from "The Drivers Seat" ( Indentikit ) 1974. for the life of me I was trying to track the thread down
where I read his comments. :frown: Also the comments he was making about the film and her death
scene were pretty much the same as my own sentiments. So... since I was not able to track his
comments down I started a new (this) thread.

BTW...This film is still near the top of my list of "Films hoping that will be released on Blu-Ray" or at least
a good anamorphic WS DVD transfer would be nice.
To date the only version out there is the crappy full screen VHS to DVD format. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The reason why I put this film near or at top of my list is...
The erotic theme of this scene has one of the most beautiful and biggest stars from the last century...
Liz Taylor who acts out a very sexy and death scene with some very erotic dialog to match. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Again... this type of death scene scenario being done by a major studio and on top of that having a mega
star to perform it really pushed all my arousal buttons!!!

Well a few days ago... someone up-loaded a little better ( slightly brighter picture) copy on YouTube but
also stretched the format from full screen 4x3 to wide screen 16x9.
CLICK HERE To See YT Video

So what I did was down loaded the same video off YT and converted it back to its original source format.
CLICK HERE To View Original Video Format

If anyone else has comments or insights to add about this film be my guest and by all means please opine.

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Jolly Roger
What is your main fetish?: I like most stuff, but partial to knifes, arrows and sword death scenes. Don't like beheadings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a very long time lurker and now I'm feeling up to posting something once in a while.
Referral: Way back when from searching on google typing in key death fetish words

Re: About the Film "The Drivers Seat"

Post by Jolly Roger »

I remember seeing this movie mentioned back in the 70's and I believe it was Playboy magazine for I distinctly remember seeing the same (or almost the same) picture of Liz poking out from a dressing room stall wearing a nude body-shaper, and remembering the article saying this picture and "Reflections in a Golden Eye" were the only two films that Liz came close to showing off her beautiful rack. I would too love to see this film if it ever gets to Blu-Ray, and yes I agree with you G the scene is very stimulating especially having Liz Taylor performing it. Also, I wonder if even Miss Taylor also got her jollies off doing it? :)