"Killing It" The Podcast - Ep. 16 - Max5s

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

"Killing It" The Podcast - Ep. 16 - Max5s

Post by tostig »

Max5s joins-er-wait... Max corresponds with Sissi, NGX and I do our best re-enactment of a "real" conversation with the Californian who has been integral as a story and script writer in the death fetish scene for about 20 years. Max was part of the original Necrobabes "Writer's Guild", and today runs White Wolf Publications, an arm of sophiesfantasyart.com family. He has been a pillar of the community and a friend to many and it was our pleasure to fashion this unique episode to his conditions.

Episode 16 of "Killing It" on Youtube

Episode 16 of "Killing It" on Spotiofy
Max5s

Re: "Killing It" The Podcast - Ep. 16 - Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Thanks for doing this. You did a nice job of assembling my responses, and I like the photos you used in the video. :approve:
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Re: "Killing It" The Podcast - Ep. 16 - Max5s

Post by tostig »

We have had a pretty good response to the episode. I think it worked the way we did it, reading your responses in third person and stopping to discuss them rather than trying to do it like a recreation. I am not sure I would do it that way for everybody, because piecing it together got a little difficult. But after talking to Solstice, Sophie and yourself I thought you were an important figure at SFA and worth the effort 😁.