I Re-Built My Art Gallery - Bonus Video Content Included

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

I Re-Built My Art Gallery - Bonus Video Content Included

Post by Nyghtfall »

It has become incredibly difficult for artists specializing in fetish-themed adult content to find network-style platforms to share their work. DeviantArt has become a dinosaur trying to reinvent itself for a mobile society while purging violent content and suspending tenured artists’ accounts. Instagram and Tumblr are no longer viable options, either. It seems the only refuge these days are upstarts like ArtUntamed.com, the Japanese site pixiv.net, and independent message boards. I have no interest in joining the first two or finding similar alternatives. As for message boards, depending on the software powering them, the features and level of intuitiveness between their interfaces can vary wildly, not to mention any upload limits imposed by admins - which as a former admin, I can understand.

I closed my DA account last December because I didn’t want the mock honor of counting myself among the banned. Thanks to my new anti-virus software, MalwareBytes, I recently discovered a file-sharing service I’ve used off and on since 2012 – MediaFire.com – often delivers ads infected with something called “malvertising”, which Google told me is the use of online advertising to spread malware. Windows Defender never saw them. To help protect my less tech-savvy fans, I’ve stopped using MediaFire to share my work on the few message boards I frequent.

In their place, I finally found a premium gallery plugin for WordPress that works beautifully for my needs and have built my own site. It's the new central hub for all of my work. I’ll also be sharing my experience and knowledge as a 3D artist with you. As a bonus, there's a Videos page that contains a small collection of my favorite death scenes from movies and TV. Please note, my primary creative focus is on producing original content as a 3D artist. I built the site to share my work. I am also extremely selective about death scenes I collect. As such, the Videos page will not be updated often and should be viewed as extra content.

I hope you find the site easy to navigate and a pleasure to visit. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions, comments, or problems.

Thanks for visiting. Enjoy your stay!

https://nyghtfall3d.com - Push the Limits
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Re: I Re-Built My Art Gallery - Bonus Video Content Included

Post by G-Man »

Hi NF,
I took another tour last night and always a nice place to explore and especially nice to know your
staying active & current with it. As always... thanks for providing a place to share your work with us.
G
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

Certainly, it's my pleasure. :)
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

Video Content Removed

Since re-launching my art gallery, I’ve felt a growing discomfort about featuring bonus video content of my favorite mainstream death scenes to drive traffic. In retrospect, adding the video section was a decision that basically said, “I’ve got a new 3D art gallery but here’s a bunch of videos to really whet your appetite.”

I tried building a new clip site three times after closing my old one in 2018, partly because I missed sharing my collection. I even tried a file-sharing service. For various reasons, neither option worked out and I've no interest in exploring other solutions. Video editing is a hobby I will continue to enjoy but I need to limit it to personal use.

I built my gallery to showcase my artwork. I don’t want it playing second fiddle to my video collection, so I removed the videos.

Thank you.