“Killing It” The Podcast Updates

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: “Killing It” The Podcast Updates

Post by xj900uk »

I still reckokn you should try and get hold of James McQuade for the podcasts, Tostig. He would be a fascinating bloke to interview, and I am also sure that he would be up for it.
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

The possibility is being looked into. :yes:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

“Killing It” Episode 29 - Robin The Hood

Post by tostig »

In this episode, we talk to Robin the Hood, a retired Anglican Priest and cousin of Lady Steph Hearne (the namesake of the Crimson Quills). As a priest, Robin discusses the moral implications of these death fantasies and why we shouldn't feel guilty about them. He also discusses the impact his cousin had on him and how she introduced him into the wild world of fantasies he never knew about.

#fetnoir #femmefatalities #thornbirds #robinhood #killingkataya #amazoncombat

Episode 29 on Youtube

Episode 29 on Spotify
tostig
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.

"Killing It" Episode 30 - NGX and DxC

Post by tostig »

Here is the first of a two part discussion Jessica conducted with prolific digital artist and fetnoir ambassador DxC! DxC has visited multiple times, but we thought it was high time to take some time to get the know more about our good friend from across the pond. The two bounce a lot of topics and ideas off of one another in a lively discussion that just could not fit into one hour, giving us another session to look forward to very soon. Enjoy!

Episode 30 on Youtube

Episode 30 on Spotify

#fetnoir #picarto #pixiv #Daz

https://fetnoir.com
https://picarto.tv/DxC
tostig

“Killing It” Episode 31 - Olaf Winter Part 1

Post by tostig »

The original title of this show was "The Amazon Warriors Fans Podcast". That is all you need to know about our original plans here. Season one of "Killing It" would not have been complete without a sit down with Olaf Winter, the genius behind Amazon Combat and the Amazon Warriors brand of movies, games, video games, animated films and more. In part one of his visit, Olaf is very candid about his struggles with his fetish. He talks about some regrets, but when he goes behind the scenes and discusses his experiences with Mia Mane, Saphyra, Talanis, Kataya, Shemina and so many more of our favorites models he speaks passionately and optimistically about the past and future of our community and his premier place in it. I found his words inspiring, and I hope you do too.

Note: There are several bits of breaking Amazon Warriors news peppered throughout both of these episodes, so you will want to take notes :).

Episode 31 on Youtube

Episode 31 on Spotify

Episode 31 on Instagram (With subtitles)

https://amazon-warriors.com

https://amazon-warriors-fans.com
tostig

“Killing It” Episode 32 - DxC (Part 2)

Post by tostig »

In part 2 of NGX's sit down with DxC they elaborate more on his artwork, upcoming photosets and more fetnoir lore. Enjoy!

#fetnoir #picarto #pixiv #Daz

https://fetnoir.com
https://picarto.tv/DxC

Episode 32 on Youtube

Episode 32 on Spotify
tostig

“Killing It” Episode 33 - Olaf Winter Part 2

Post by tostig »

"Killing It" Episode 33 - Olaf Winter Part 2

Part 2 with Olaf is the perfect way to close out season 1 of "Killing It". If you are patient I believe you will get some nice visuals with this one, lots of slow motion movies, behind the scene stuff and some great behind the scenes stills from Mixed Sword Fun 4, my custom movie. See you in September!

Episode 33 on Youtube

Episode 33 on Spotify

Episode 33 on Instagram

https://amazon-warriors.com
Last edited by tostig on Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Post by necro_phil »

You were talking about CGI used to create a kind of high quality cartoon-- somebody I only have heard of as "Poller" did several of these kinds of animations using a wild west gunbattle set, complete with indians so arrows could be used as well. I've posted a few screencaps here occasionally. I, personally, would like to see much more of that, but I bet it is extremely time consuming. For "Poller" it must have been a labor of love. On the other hand, it must be quite cheap to create, compared to what Olaf does! No models, no sets, the whole thing is computer graphic animation. Imagine what Pixar could do if they got into snuff/necro!
tostig

Post by tostig »

It was brought to my attention that there was a pretty significant audio blunder at minute 29. So, I posted the fixed copy of the Youtube here.

tostig

Post by tostig »

necro_phil wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:23 pm You were talking about CGI used to create a kind of high quality cartoon-- somebody I only have heard of as "Poller" did several of these kinds of animations using a wild west gunbattle set, complete with indians so arrows could be used as well. I've posted a few screencaps here occasionally. I, personally, would like to see much more of that, but I bet it is extremely time consuming. For "Poller" it must have been a labor of love. On the other hand, it must be quite cheap to create, compared to what Olaf does! No models, no sets, the whole thing is computer graphic animation. Imagine what Pixar could do if they got into snuff/necro!
Thanks NP. That is very interesting. Many of Olaf's side projects are very ambitious, and cost a lot in terms of time and money. He certainly does have a very innovative approach to his business and never paints himself into a corner, creatively. Could you point me to some of the Poller material?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

tostig wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:50 pm It was brought to my attention that there was a pretty significant audio blunder at minute 29. So, I posted the fixed copy of the Youtube here.

THanks for doing this, Tostig

Part 2 of your talk with Olaf and the ethos behind his movies is fascinating. Where does he find his actresses? I'd genuinely love to know!
necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Post by necro_phil »

The Poller animations were on youtube once, but are gone now, unfortunately. A link was posted a few years ago on this site. I'm putting up some examples of screencaps I made from one of the Poller videos. This work was done years and years ago, so I'm sure higher quality is possible today. I have no idea what program was used to create this work.
file000912.jpg
file000912.jpg (73.9 KiB) Viewed 5289 times
file000913.jpg
file000913.jpg (72.75 KiB) Viewed 5289 times
file000914.jpg
file000914.jpg (82.38 KiB) Viewed 5289 times
file000915.jpg
file000915.jpg (82.53 KiB) Viewed 5289 times
file000916.jpg
file000916.jpg (90.29 KiB) Viewed 5289 times
file000917.jpg
file000917.jpg (85.16 KiB) Viewed 5289 times