Story time!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Dieseldummie90
What is your main fetish?: I love a female villian getting what she has coming to her. Bad girls
Why do you want to join this forum?: For friendship and people to discuss my fetish with
Referral: Was on deadskirts

Story time!

Post by Dieseldummie90 »

Hey yall do any of your significant others wrote storys with you? Me and my wife are writing a small book right now and need some help brain storming ideas
ichibonhoncho
What is your main fetish?: Face down, ass up. Dressed in lingerie and heels.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Like to share fantasies and photos.
Referral: Saw it on Deadskirts.

Re: Story time!

Post by ichibonhoncho »

Give us a brief outline of your book.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I once wrote a Torchwood story with a lot of help/input from my two nephews (aged 12 & 10 at the time). They were huge fans of the show and I wasn't, so I needed their input and enthusiasm. Heck it did pretty well, it even got published in an anothology in around 2014 I think.
Dieseldummie90
What is your main fetish?: I love a female villian getting what she has coming to her. Bad girls
Why do you want to join this forum?: For friendship and people to discuss my fetish with

Post by Dieseldummie90 »

Our story line is. She is working at a local gun store. But on the side she is actually stealing guns and selling them to the local gangs. We have her as the main villian but she is wanting to use a guy co worker that basically taught her how to sell the weapons as the one to defeat her. My problem is I like a difference between the good guys and the bad guys and to me he is just as bad as she is
Dieseldummie90

Post by Dieseldummie90 »

Xj900k that sounds awesome! it's always nice to have a little help and it's very cool it got printed
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Maybe the co-worker has a change of heart because of the mass shootings and decides that he shouldn't be doing what he has been doing, and tries to convince her of the same.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Dieseldummie90

Post by Dieseldummie90 »

That would be a good idea. She had planned him and her female friend that works there confronts her after work
Zufallx
What is your main fetish?: Scenes mainly from mainstream movies and TV. Heels and hose preferred.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discover and sponge video clips.
Referral: Most likely Dark Fetish Yellowpages.

Post by Zufallx »

Sounds like pretty flimsy motivation... Maybe the guy is undercover...

But then that would be entrapment, making him a dirty cop. Which is still a bad guy...

And how is the owner not noticing all these guns coming up missing?
Dieseldummie90

Post by Dieseldummie90 »

The guy we had training her was a manager and he was staging it to look like a screw up on the shippers end