Hi im ckuriyama, big fan of mvf

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

ckuriyama
What is your main fetish?: sleeperholds and necksnaps
Why do you want to join this forum?: i want to find more female deaths scenes by men and share my own as well. I also make movies so i would like to look for more customers
Referral: i came from fetnoir

Hi im ckuriyama, big fan of mvf

Post by ckuriyama »

Hi everyone!
I'm ckuriyama, I used to be a member of deadskirts, and member of fetnoir, evil babes and ryona undertow. Now I've just joined femme fatalities and I'm now produced my own two movies with two more in post production

I now have a new youtube channel (now my 6th channel after the first 5 have been suspended)
This time though, it is a mix of all types of fight scenes, from ryona, female zako, female domination and girl vs girl as well as livestreamed video games as well :) Please check it out. You can also view the movies I produced here.

Equal Treatment

Fight Master

Defeated Hunter

Thank you!
ckuriyama
Why do you want to join this forum?: i want to find more female deaths scenes by men and share my own as well. I also make movies so i would like to look for more customers

Re: Hi im ckuriyama, big fan of mvf

Post by ckuriyama »

As you may already know, aside from my artwork on deviantart (https://www.deviantart.com/ckuriyama) and my youtube channel(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTztBp ... 3EX6gCPKSA), I also make custom movies! Currently my director is in Argentine until February 2, 2022 so if you're looking for a neoclassical, art nouveau or Art Deco that is normally found in Buenos Aires, do leave me a message in my email kevinso2001@gmail or contact me in discord (ckuriyama#6156) for your script idea!
smudger

Post by smudger »

Looks like you've just lost another Youtube account.......
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

"Video is unavailable"..... all of them. :cry:

Jimbo
Amazon Shark
What is your main fetish?: Henchwomen, zako, and spy scenarios. Leggings/catsuits.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy DS material. I enjoy sharing clips and the community.
Referral: I've known about this board from other sites, I just never signed up for some reason.

Post by Amazon Shark »

The links to ckuriyama's channels still work. The channels are still there.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTztBp ... 3EX6gCPKSA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClOYzz ... g/featured
ckuriyama

Post by ckuriyama »

Hi everyone, just an update!
Me and the director Jay has just completed his trip from argentina and we were able to complete 3 more movies during his stay so I'll share them to you :) they are currently in post production and are not fully completed yet

Defeated Hunter 2

Ready Player? Game On!

Loose Ends

And the trailers of the previous 4 movies
Equal Treatment

Fight Master

Defeated Hunter

The Interview

So if you ever want to make a custom movie, please email me at kevinso2001@gmail.com with the script and we can check it out and quote a price!
ckuriyama

Post by ckuriyama »

The movie loose ends is now complete!
Right now it's not for mass selling yet as im waiting for final confirmation from the director but if you want to purchase a copy of it in advance, let me know at kevinso2001@gmail.com
ckuriyama

Post by ckuriyama »

The very talented Maria Luz Tremsal has just released her new showreel in her youtube channel!

Please do check it out and subscribe to her channel as it includes footage from the upcoming films Hunter vs the Hunted (a masked catsuit assassin film), Loose Ends and Ready Player Game On (video game enemies)!

ckuriyama

Post by ckuriyama »

hi everyone!
Loose Ends is now released!
Maria meets an untimely demise here at the hands of her boss!

You can view the release trailer here

You can puchase the film here and see the screen captures of the death scene here
https://payhip.com/b/Wi3jE

Thanks!
nah94

Post by nah94 »

Purchased fight master a while ago. Very sexy clip, very much enjoyed it and would 100% recommend.
ckuriyama

Post by ckuriyama »

nah94 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:28 am Purchased fight master a while ago. Very sexy clip, very much enjoyed it and would 100% recommend.
thank you so much for the positive feedback!
2 additional movies were filmed this January, 1 is part 3 of the catsuit series
Hunter vs Hunted 3 and the other is a MMA film called The Fight of Her Life!

You can see BTS footage of both films on the main actresses' instagram page!
https://www.instagram.com/stories/highl ... 463393877/
ckuriyama

Post by ckuriyama »

Hi everyone!

With 9 completed films in collaboration with the British Director I'm working with, I can say that it has been a great success! So for anyone who are interested in seeing a list of the available actresses that can star in your next movie, please do check out these links! You can access their profile from there in an excel file!

For Shoots in London

For Shoots in Argentina

please email me at kevinso2001@gmail.com for your custom script!
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

Hi,

I am from Argentina so seeing this is really interesting.
By the looks of that excel file there seems to be a fair amount of local actresses, is that right?
ckuriyama

Post by ckuriyama »

Hi nice to meet you!

Yes that's right they are local actresses! Most of the shoots are in Córdoba so they are mostly based from there!
ckuriyama

Post by ckuriyama »

Hi everyone!

Check out the trailer of my new upcoming movie "The Car Park"

The movie will have 2 unique death scenes for the assassin!

If you like to make a movie similar to this, please do either email me at kevinso2001@gmail.com or at my discord ckuriyama#6156