Thoughts on this board...

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

Re: Thoughts on this board...

Post by JohnM »

Paul-KHP wrote:
Yes Mr. John John, I see where you were applauding your grammar error. Perhaps you should try communicating at a slower rate next time. Say take a whole minute next time out of your day.
Yes, well, I am trying to learn narcissism. My studies so far indicate that I must always believe that I am right in whatever I do or say and blame others for any problems. It seems like a useful condition to have and I can see where it has it's advantages.

Am I right.....er, I mean..I AM right. :idea:

(Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take that extra minute and make sure my daughter does not fall into the toilet (potty training, ya know), plus I have biscuits in the oven)

Enough fun. Point is, I type fast and don't check because I run an entire household and business....my concentration is on what is most important to me at that moment. If I need to say something here, I will say it in the allotted time. If I make a mistake....don't feel the need to comment on everyone unless it is just a killing time thing. If you want to banter about my lack of grammar, then fine, but on onlooker might see it as belittling. Why? I make mistakes....it happens. I will make no excuses...my shit....yes, yes it does...stinks.

JohnM

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Welcome back Nightposter. I promised 4P that when you got back, that if I offended you, that I would apologize. So here goes, I am sorry that I disobeyed your edict, as 4P calls it, but it seems that certain posters always seem to act up on the weekend. There is no excuse for me except to say that I got sick and tired of the false pretenses of certain poster no matter what thread they are replying to.

I have always tried to advocate peace between the two boards, but my efforts seem futile and fustrating. I have offered to discuss my differences with 4P via email. The offer is still open, all he has to do is accept it.

Once again, please accept my apology.

Kevin67
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Paul-KHP wrote:If any one see's anything I am saying to JohnM as serious, I am truly sorry. It certainly is not serious. Any one who knows me on the boards knows I am not one to make a big deal over grammar. It's not even something I would consider as bad grammar. It was a typo and if I ever give some one a hard time about that, you must know I'm not serious. I do this to Blue all the time and much much worse but I guess he knows I'm kidding around. Just my way of dealing with a lot of the shit some times is to make fun of it. I guess in a way, I exaggerate the ridiculousness of some of the comments I see. Sorry JohnM if it bothered you. I was just trying to "smoke you out" so to speak. No, just kidding again. Anyway....good luck with the potty training. Hope everything comes out alright.

Paul

Paul
Paul, I thought the first time was in jest. I was confused about my second time.

My family tells me that I am on the rag today. I suspect I am being too sensitive.

So, I apologize for going off.

The potty training is getting better. We spent a day at the fair today--no accidents. Whew.

The interesting thing about the fair was they had a all-female roller derby exhibition. Story-wise, I am think of way hotter girls and guns. :-)

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

John, I also thought Paul was joking, that's why I offered to borrow one of your Bowie knives to make him squeal. I learnt real gud how 2 cast rate hogs on the farm, and I thot cuzzin Jimbo needed some tendin' 2 for all his teasin'! But since I ain't needin' em, just go ahead and use them yourself on Brandy or Micah or Elise the way I described before! :twisted:

P.S. The poem illustrates the point that even spell checkers don't catch all of our mistakes. I only critique spelling errors when someone is being a pain in the arse. :yes:
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Life's too short to be so combative, 4P. Throw caution to the wind and just enjoy Dalila and Debbie D and all the lovely models she keeps bringing to you. Get their perspective on things. I know from the brief round of email exchanges I had with Debbie last winter that she is simply marvelous. And from all the videos I bought from your store, I can see she is marvelous too!
Don't Worry, Be Happy!.jpg
Don't Worry, Be Happy!.jpg (56.34 KiB) Viewed 4808 times
Den-CnB
What is your main fetish?: Everything
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like this forum
Referral: Been a member since this forum opened

Post by Den-CnB »

I am done bashing Geno or anyone else in this community. It is now full of false statements and the verge of imploding and I wont be part of this. If and when this forum has other things to talk about or I find something I will post.

Dennis